Well we're moving on up....

BlueThunder

Before we beat GB we were +3000 to win the SB. Seems some are changing their minds. Here is the new list.

Bills +400

Chiefs +450

Eagles +600

49ers +800

Vikings +1100

Ravens +1200

Cowboys +1400

Dolphins +1600

Bucs +1600

Titans +2200

Bengals +3000

Chargers +4000

Titans also have a 90% chance to make the playoffs at this point.

Edited by BlueThunder

Hard for me to get excited for anything with Tannehill at Quarterback. Dudes been put in the best positions possible for a Quarterback and couldn't do it. 1 seed, home field, had a top 3 receiver in AJB, a defense that sacked a QB 9 times, a Great Runningback he can lean on...What more can a team do? Dude threw 3 ints last year, 3. He has flopped in all his playoff appearances. I'm not taking the fools gold and getting excited about anything to be disappointed by this dude again.

6 hours ago, CrossDogBl1tz said:

Hard for me to get excited for anything with Tannehill at Quarterback. Dudes been put in the best positions possible for a Quarterback and couldn't do it. 1 seed, home field, had a top 3 receiver in AJB, a defense that sacked a QB 9 times, a Great Runningback he can lean on...What more can a team do? Dude threw 3 ints last year, 3. He has flopped in all his playoff appearances. I'm not taking the fools gold and getting excited about anything to be disappointed by this dude again.

Who do you want the quarterback of this team to be right now out of all available options?

7 hours ago, CrossDogBl1tz said:

Dude, no one does it alone.

And Tannehill simply hasn’t done it yet.

I’m just not sure wtf you guys are all bitching about honestly. We didn’t even matter for 10 years, and we’ve mattered for now for 6 years in a row!

The Mariota KC game was off the chain, us smoking Baltimore when they’re qb won the MVP was quite sweet, and having the one seed last year was awesome. No one wins them all, but to look at the last half dozen seasons as anything other than pure entertainment for fans pulling for this team is simply asinine. 

This preseason most pundits had nothing good to say about us. Fuck, I heard the King compared to a 4x4 with 200,000 miles on him. I truly don’t know what you’re all bitching about. Being relevant beats being irrelevant every day of the week. 

He was put in the best possible position last year. Will he get it done with possibly the worse receiving corps in the NFL? Probably no homefield? I don't even blame Downing like most do...The offense lacks weapons and receivers who can be consistent week in and week out. Last season was Tannehills third strike 😂. 3 ints man lol.

Edited by CrossDogBl1tz

8 hours ago, Cajuntitan said:

I’m just not sure wtf you guys are all bitching about honestly. We didn’t even matter for 10 years, and we’ve mattered for now for 6 years in a row!

The Mariota KC game was off the chain, us smoking Baltimore when they’re qb won the MVP was quite sweet, and having the one seed last year was awesome. No one wins them all, but to look at the last half dozen seasons as anything other than pure entertainment for fans pulling for this team is simply asinine. 

This preseason most pundits had nothing good to say about us. Fuck, I heard the King compared to a 4x4 with 200,000 miles on him. I truly don’t know what you’re all bitching about. Being relevant beats being irrelevant every day of the week. 

He is one of the immature posters that believe the QB does it all, no matter what. No comprehension of what makes a team viable. He talks about 9 sacks, but omits the 378 yards passing. And the last INT came at THEIR 40. They had a ways to go to get in FG range, and did it in one play. Henry was also not good. 60 something yards and a 3.1 ypc average.  In fact on that last series, he got nothing on 1st down, and put us in long yardage.  Team  sport and all of that....

Just now, Thumbtack said:

Nerve injury to his throwing arm, definitely affects his play.

His biggest problem is decision making and choking in a lot of clutch situations.  The nerve injury doesn't affect that.

Nothing about his play right now looks like he is affected by the 'nerve' injury.

I said from the start that he wouldn't miss any time.  The Bills played the media and made it out like it was a big deal.  He was at practice and when he realized the media filming him, he ran off the field.  He started to pick up his helmet and then left it there because he didn't want to use his arm in front of the media.  

Would the Bills honestly risk Allen's next two years to win a couple of games in the middle of the season?  No.  Not unless they are the dumbest organization on the face of the planet, and we know they have the 'greatest' training staff, which is how they avoid losing starters to injuries.  Oh, wait.

At least the Bills' fans have another excuse this year when things don't go their way.  They excel at that.  Honestly, if Allen were as good as QB as the Bills fans were at making excuses for him, he would have won something by now.

1 hour ago, dcblanton said:

His biggest problem is decision making and choking in a lot of clutch situations.  The nerve injury doesn't affect that.

Nothing about his play right now looks like he is affected by the 'nerve' injury.

I said from the start that he wouldn't miss any time.  The Bills played the media and made it out like it was a big deal.  He was at practice and when he realized the media filming him, he ran off the field.  He started to pick up his helmet and then left it there because he didn't want to use his arm in front of the media.  

Would the Bills honestly risk Allen's next two years to win a couple of games in the middle of the season?  No.  Not unless they are the dumbest organization on the face of the planet, and we know they have the 'greatest' training staff, which is how they avoid losing starters to injuries.  Oh, wait.

At least the Bills' fans have another excuse this year when things don't go their way.  They excel at that.  Honestly, if Allen were as good as QB as the Bills fans were at making excuses for him, he would have won something by now.

Superbowl windows are slim, and they are in a tight divisional race this year. Do you think the Bills could afford to drop 3-4 games if Allen missed time?

11 hours ago, Cajuntitan said:

I’m with you, I don’t get the crying about no SB. SB’s aren’t easy to win. It’s hard as hell to even get there. We are a winning team. We get marquee games and do really well playing in them.  As for last year, the team was beat up. Julio avg 10ypc. He was toughing it out. 

Lots of great QBS and RBS and DLS and Coaches never get one. It takes talent and a lot of other things have to go your way.