Titans vs Bengals Week 12 Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

1 minute ago, Supernope said:

I dont even know what's going on right now

You have 2 posters who cant handle an opposing fan on your board talking to reasonable Titans fans, not to mention that I never boasted about the Bengals and in fact have stated that I have liked the Titans forever and that the Titans most likely win the game.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to get Downing on the sauce early if we're gonna pull this off

“In the regular season” 😭 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

Are you triggered over this?  Should I have included Henry to make it more obvious for you?   

The only thing that’s triggering me is someone still using the term “triggered” unironically in 2022 

Also thanks for proving my actual point lol

4 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

The only thing that’s triggering me is someone still using the term “triggered” unironically in 2022 

Also thanks for proving my actual point lol

I do appreciate the good convo with the majority of people on the site, but you fragile ones 2upset that anyone else is here despite predicting a Titan win and one that cant take a joke.  Clutch your purses and scream while you type your unnecessary comments.

6 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I do appreciate the good convo with the majority of people on the site, but you fragile ones 2upset that anyone else is here despite predicting a Titan win and one that cant take a joke.  Clutch your purses and scream while you type your unnecessary comments.

This was literally my first interaction with you. Chill out duder

16 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I really did enjoy those convos. I learned that Chase will be playing, that Sam Hubbard is the #1 pass rushing DE from last season and is even better this season, Vegas set the Bengals as favorites as a means to get Titans fans money. High quality info!  

22 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

I really did enjoy those convos. I learned that Chase will be playing, that Sam Hubbard is the #1 pass rushing DE from last season and is even better this season, Vegas set the Bengals as favorites as a means to get Titans fans money. High quality info!  

I dont think Hubbard was the top pass rushing DE, he was the highest graded run stop DE for most of last season.  I'm not sure where he ended up at season's end as I was watching too many playoff games..... you just cant help yourself can you?

I see no other reason why Vegas would make the Bengals a favorite unless there wasnt enough money on the Titans?  I dont know any Bengals fans betting this game and that is before Chase was ruled out.

Edited by Caesar

• Jonboy unpinned this topic