Titans vs Bengals Week 12 Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

1 minute ago, Alzarius said:

So you're good with the Titans extending Downing for a couple more years? 

I'm going to answer for Bud:

Of course not you idiot. I didn't say that. What I said was that what others are saying about him not calling plays is completely wrong. He's obviously calling the plays. 

As to what they do in the offseason, that's up to Vrabel. Pass blocking. Receivers. Run your fucking routes! Get back to pass blocking. Oh yeah, Henry is solid some of the time and looks good this year some of the time. 

Now, don't worry about Downing because Vrabel. Kelly sucks, but Vrabel. Robinson will fuck something up I'm sure of it. 

Okay? Break. 

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to get Downing on the sauce early if we're gonna pull this off

“In the regular season” 😭 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

These are overly broad statements. You do know a lot of different people post here, yes? 

So besides all that, what are your thoughts on the end around to Chig with a chance to put the game away, the read option to Willis that fumbled, and the running Henry into a stacked box? 

They are broad because I’m looking at it from the point of it being a general consensus from the gameday threads.

I didn’t mind either the Henry run or the Malik option. I don’t remember much from the Chig end around but I do remember not liking that one.

I can speak more on the Henry run and why I liked it since it’s the most recent. I’m not sure if it’s the optimal call or not but I liked it since Henry had run a ton on that drive. The D would have been feeling it after a 10 min drive. A negative result on the play would have left GB in a tough spot to drive. 

3 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

They are broad because I’m looking at it from the point of it being a general consensus from the gameday threads.

I didn’t mind either the Henry run or the Malik option. I don’t remember much from the Chig end around but I do remember not liking that one.

I can speak more on the Henry run and why I liked it since it’s the most recent. I’m not sure if it’s the optimal call or not but I liked it since Henry had run a ton on that drive. The D would have been feeling it after a 10 min drive. A negative result on the play would have left GB in a tough spot to drive. 

They were all terrible calls and none of them had anything to do with the outcome. 

4 hours ago, rns90 said:

I like how Vrabel is getting  blamed now even though he didn't make the pick.  And it's obvious that Vrabel rather not play him and realizes what an awful qb Willis is.

Yeah… I’ve heard that Robinson called down and told Vrabel he had to play Willis in the Denver game…

Just now, TheBukafax said:

Why though? What specifically made them bad calls? The Henry run was a single whiffed block from being successful.

You don't run a sweep to a rookie TE in FG range in the 4th. Regardless of outcome it's a bad call. There's other options to run the sweep and don't run the sweep.

You don't do pure drops with Willis with an 8 point lead with 8 minutes left. You run the ball and get in FG range. 2 possessions is all that matters. 

You don't take Tannehill out of the game...ever. Simply stupid. You definitely don't do it in the 4th quarter in FG range on 3rd and 1. Any play call is better. 

You don't run heavy personnel with Henry on 4th against a 10 man box. I understand the argument for execution, but that doesn't make it anything resembling a good playcall. They knew what was coming and ate it. 

Regardless of the outcome I would have thought all of those were terrible calls. They were in fact terrible calls. The fact they all failed doesn't somehow minimize them being terrible lol. 

13 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You don't run a sweep to a rookie TE in FG range in the 4th. Regardless of outcome it's a bad call. There's other options to run the sweep and don't run the sweep.

You don't do pure drops with Willis with an 8 point lead with 8 minutes left. You run the ball and get in FG range. 2 possessions is all that matters. 

You don't take Tannehill out of the game...ever. Simply stupid. You definitely don't do it in the 4th quarter in FG range on 3rd and 1. Any play call is better. 

You don't run heavy personnel with Henry on 4th against a 10 man box. I understand the argument for execution, but that doesn't make it anything resembling a good playcall. They knew what was coming and ate it. 

Regardless of the outcome I would have thought all of those were terrible calls. They were in fact terrible calls. The fact they all failed doesn't somehow minimize them being terrible lol. 

Yeah I didn’t like the Chig sweep, it’s just too much lateral movement.

Im not arguing those Malik passes. We agree there.

The Malik fumble I’m sure there might be better calls but I can’t see it being a bad call. Instead of attempting to conflict the D between pass or run, they gave them a conflict on who was to run on an obvious running down. I think we will just have a difference of opinion on this one.

They got a 10 man box because the personnel dictated it. What would you have rather seen for the play? 

Edited by TheBukafax

• Jonboy unpinned this topic