• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Need to get Downing on the sauce early if we're gonna pull this off

“In the regular season” 😭 

Posted Images

Zac Taylor is a trash HC. I still don't know how we lost that Divisional game. It hurts me so much, if they were better I wouldn't say a thing, but our ultra stupid coaching decisions led the Bengals to the victory. Simmons will be healthier, and Bud will play (he posted himself playing in a game), we will be fine up front, just CB position really worries me. Chase, Boyd and Higgins are scary

59 minutes ago, Nash said:

I heard an interesting theory in the lounge at lunch today.. this orthopedic doc (who is somewhat connected) thinks Kelly has already taken over as play caller!! The improvement last game in play calling and the passing game, suggest something has changed.. further,  Downing wasn't just DUI, he was driving 100 mph through Brentwood, suggesting anger, perhaps b/c of losing his job as OC..if it were just a few beers, he likely would have been driving slowly to not draw attention..I'm also told that when the police pulled him over, he made some statement that he was driving fast because he was fearful that fans might attack him because of his job so far.. one would think fans would be friendly after such a good game.. in either case, I also think Kelly is taking over as OC from now on

I agree I think he is not calling plays either.  I even saw on TV Vrabel holding a call sheet Thursday no I do not think he is calling plays but between that and Henry saying his pass was a Vrabel call I think he is more involved then we know.  Kelly will be OC next season that is who Vrabel wanted after Smith left but he believes in giving guys two years like for example Hastlett given two years then fired 

Edited by Amy

Burrow has been sacked 32 times already this year which is tied for 2nd. I know that didn't matter last time with the loss but burrow did not throw a touchdown and he got picked in that game. If we can get pressure and protect the ball I think we win. The guys I'm sure have this game circled after last year.

2 hours ago, Nash said:

I heard an interesting theory in the lounge at lunch today.. this orthopedic doc (who is somewhat connected) thinks Kelly has already taken over as play caller!!

I cannot imagine a scenario where Vrabel would avoid disclosing information about the coaching staff’s closed-meeting conversations and inner workings.     

12 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

The Bengals being favored in Nashville is a pretty big joke

The Titans are 7-1 in their last 8 with the lone loss @KC in OT without Tannehill. 

And with a bs call and Mahomie throwing 68x. Burrrrr ain't throwing 68x. Chase might not even be available.  

• Jonboy unpinned this topic