Around the NFL week 11

IrishTitansFan

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2 blatant blocks in the back on that return.

4th and goal, and he threw the ball away. Against the Titans. 

No, you want the Colts to lose, period 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, oldschool said:

They are 3-1 since Wentz got hurt and Heinicke hasn't been good at all.

Which says a lot about what they think of Wentz. If he was their guy they would immediately have gone back to him. I don't care about the argument of who is better. 

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

This is crazy. What Heineke has is mobility but the Offensive line is also playing way better at this point in the season that it was through the first month. I will say Heineke has a better repoire with McLaurin but this idea he's playing better is laughable. Look at his numbers. look at the bad interceptions. look at the prayers at end of games that some how get answered. Wentz isn't that good but you and others are forgetting Heineke was replaced by him for a reason. The dude isn't a viable starter.

Yeah the OL magically became way better just after the QB change, just like what happened with Mariota and Tannehill!

Wentz had the highest number of sacks attributed to him this year

6 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Anyone else laugh everytime the Davis Mills statline scrolls along?  It's now at 6/9 22 yards and 1 int.

I started the Commanders defense and I already have 22 points from them.  I think they might be worse than last year.  Titans might run for 400 yards against them

38 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Which says a lot about what they think of Wentz. If he was their guy they would immediately have gone back to him. I don't care about the argument of who is better. 

Nah. It's about the locker room period. They can't go to Wentz when they are 3-1 with the backup.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Nah. It's about the locker room period. They can't go to Wentz when they are 3-1 with the backup.

I'm not even sure of your position. Wentz may be better, but if the Redskins looked at him as the future their record without him wouldn't matter and he would be starting today. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic