Titans defense overlooked

OILERMAN

On 8/21/2022 at 6:05 PM, Nash said:

Love to see us trade some of the depth players to get some assets for next year,, even 6th or 7th round picks

Why? Those picks ceilings are usually fringe players let alone valuable depth

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the talk about the Titans this preseason is about the offense, Willis, Tannehill, the OL, Burks, Philips. I will say, the return of Henry is actually pretty overlooked.    But the Titans

Heard this on The Athletic    The Titans play with a light box( 6 or 7 defenders) the 2nd most in the NFL.    But.....   While playing a light box the 2nd most amount the

I don't frequent a lot of sites to be honest.   I don't love Chiefs' sites because it is too easy to be a homer there.   I like this site because the fans in here are pretty knowle

23 minutes ago, prine06 said:

Why? Those picks ceilings are usually fringe players let alone valuable depth

Phillips is a 5th.  Just package those 6th and 7th picks to move up!

On 8/21/2022 at 8:34 PM, dcblanton said:

It makes no sense to be on a message board if you don't ever get any genuine, thoughtful insight.  It 

This. I don't understand why some people come here and maintain a posture that ensures they'll never get meaningful engagement. This goes for some homegrown fans too. You can hold unpopular, even controversial opinions and still argue them in a way that doesn't turn everyone off from conversing with you.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Heard this on The Athletic 

The Titans play with a light box( 6 or 7 defenders) the 2nd most in the NFL. 

But.....

While playing a light box the 2nd most amount the Titans are by far the best run defense in the league. 

That's a deadly combo. The Titans stop the run with 6 or 7 people than are able to play zone on conflicted downs and limit explosive plays. 

This, and the pressure they get with 4 allows all the exotic stuff they do on the back end. It's really impressive

On 11/25/2022 at 4:42 AM, OILERMAN said:

Heard this on The Athletic 

The Titans play with a light box( 6 or 7 defenders) the 2nd most in the NFL. 

But.....

While playing a light box the 2nd most amount the Titans are by far the best run defense in the league. 

That's a deadly combo. The Titans stop the run with 6 or 7 people than are able to play zone on conflicted downs and limit explosive plays. 

According to several here... doesn't the light box just mean teams don't go run heavy against us?