Search warrant served by FBI on President Trump's residence

9 Nines

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How stupid would you have to be to be a Trump supporter?

pretty good...  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Big gamble by FBI. If they don't find something to lock Trump up, they just created a movement that they Dems don't want.

I doubt a warrant would be authorized without a team of high level officials/judges looking over the need and evidence multiple times. 

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — Former President Donald Trump’s home in Mar-A-Lago was raided by FBI agents Monday, according to a statement from the former president himself.

“These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents,” Trump said in the stamement. “Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before.”

Trump claimed the “unannounced raid” on his home was “not necessary or appropriate,” and called the matter a “weaponization of the Justice System,” and an attack by democrats. Trump even claimed that agents broke into his safe in an effort to uncover documents.

1 minute ago, 9 Nines said:

I doubt a warrant would be authorized without a team of high level officials/judges looking over the need and evidence multiple times. 

Yeah, they just said Wray and Garland knew about it. Like I said, big gamble.

• 9 Nines changed the title to Search warrant served by FBI on President Trump's residence