pat

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you sign up for Trump University…

People sleep on a simple antenna to pick up local broadcasts, but it’s the way to go if you can.    You’ll also get better audio and video quality (note, nothing to do with resolution) because

NFL Gamepass international. No compromises.

Sunday Ticket is now available independently to stream.

I'm not sure which formats it's available on and which it isn't.  I have Google Chromecast and there's an NFL Sunday Ticket app I downloaded that lets me buy it.

Price appears to be the same as Directv but with a caveat I can only stream to 1 device at a time and not multiple TV's like with Directv.

Check out nflst.directv.com/androidtv

So yeah, I may get into international gamepass this season!

Edited by abenjami

3 hours ago, Bink said:

Any leads other than shit like NFL Bite for out of towners would be appreciated. 

I've been using the MLB equivalent of NFL Bite this summer and it's pretty solid.  Only 2-3 reloads per game required lately!

6 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

You can get local channels with it also? Or can you just choose the Titans feed?

Just get a fucking cheap ass antenna. It's Hd without buffering or signal loss and not 5 seconds behind. 

5 hours ago, abenjami said:

Sunday Ticket is now available independently to stream.

I'm not sure which formats it's available on and which it isn't.  I have Google Chromecast and there's an NFL Sunday Ticket app I downloaded that lets me buy it.

Price appears to be the same as Directv but with a caveat I can only stream to 1 device at a time and not multiple TV's like with Directv.

Check out nflst.directv.com/androidtv

So yeah, I may get into international gamepass this season!

It's limited to major metropolitan areas and their suburbs. It's insane directv never advertised it. I had it last year and will use it again this year thanks to the fact my old billing address was still valid when I renewed. Can't wait until apple or someone else gets it next year. The one device thing is stupid. I miss having one game on TV and redzone on my laptop when I had directv.

4 hours ago, oldschool said:

It's limited to major metropolitan areas and their suburbs. It's insane directv never advertised it. I had it last year and will use it again this year thanks to the fact my old billing address was still valid when I renewed. Can't wait until apple or someone else gets it next year. The one device thing is stupid. I miss having one game on TV and redzone on my laptop when I had directv.

If you have Youtube TV, use that for redzone on your laptop...

10 hours ago, titanruss said:

I had huge issues with it in both China and europe

Might've been your VPN. Mine does give me a bit of a headache sometimes where the game won't load at all or kicks me out mid-game. Overall I'm pleased with the service but I was hoping that the new NFL product would essentially give us a more stable version of that. They're perfectly capable of it but refuse to give US fans live out of market access. It's bullshit.