Training Camp Discussion

5 hours ago, VaTitan said:

Lol at people trying to slam TD, pointing to the likes of Russini and others.  TD is a local beat writer who actually happens to ask the best questions out of all those bozos.  He can’t help the fact that the team uses reporters like russini and others because they broadcast nationally vs the local beat.

Russini and others are no smarter than TD or anyone else and lol at the dummies trying to sound smart by acting like there’s some huge difference.  

It is uncanny.  I have heard them on the show talking about things that relate more to the player experience.   But it is a podcast.  A podcast.  A Twitter Page.  Twitter.  Yet somehow, he reminds people of "  "  

Did you go to school?  Do you work?  Have you ever been to a supermarket?  Buh, ba buh- ah he remind me of Radio.  Really?  Just so happens.

Jim Wyatt

Paul K       

nicknames please.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The forum has been trolled by Davenport!    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, titaninpgh said:

There’s real Cardinals potential in the week 1 matchup with Giants.  Wan’Dale Robinson and Toney are supposedly flashing all over in an innovative/gimmicky Daboll offense. Add a healthy Barkley to that, and we could be taken by surprise. 

From what little I've read about their defense, it's much better vs the run than vs. the pass.  So will Vrabel attack their weakness?

23rd in Team Defense and 31st Offense.  They couldn't get any worse so I'm sure they'll be a little better.  I've heard nothing but bad things about Daniel Jones in camp so unless they have something crazy up their sleeve that's just going to take everyone by surprise, the Titans have a huge advantage playing at home week one with plenty of time to prepare for them.  

10 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

Not gonna change them, but I want there to be no illusions about who they are.

Every once in awhile I act out against the foul people on here, and after a couple days I pick up my soapbox and go back to mostly just football. I promise I’ll be done soon. 

You’re having conversations with people with the thoughtfulness of a rock, but I respect the effort regardless.

😂😂 Wrong as always…… It’s very clear that I’m not racist and these feeble attempts to claim otherwise are among the dumbest things you’ve done on here and that’s a bold statement…….

Sadly you’re envy of how brilliant I am when it comes to the football stuff compared to you makes you want this to be the case but it’s not.  😢

5 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

There’s real Cardinals potential in the week 1 matchup with Giants.  Wan’Dale Robinson and Toney are supposedly flashing all over in an innovative/gimmicky Daboll offense. Add a healthy Barkley to that, and we could be taken by surprise. 

Healthy Barkley is a figment of desperate people's imaginations

15 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Things get said on an internet message board that don't get said in real life, face to face conversations. That's because there are no real consequences (unless of course you are Alex Jones.) But in this day and age, no one should be surprised if they get called out for it. This board is a microcosm of the way our society is trending. No surprise there. But I don't come here for sensitivity training. I come here for the good football content. I try to ignore the rest. That said, we all should have a better moral compass that differentiates between what we deem appropriate or what can be construed as destructive, hurtful or damaging behavior. What we post here is read by many and I try to be mindful of the fact that it CAN affect and influence other people. Be careful what you pass on.

Now, back to football.

If reading Bud’s posts make you racist,    you’re a bit too impressionable, lol

i get your point though.  Most people just don’t care to be sensitive on a message board BECAUSE you don’t have to.  It’s a lot of emotional energy to guard your words all fucking day at work, etc. so you don’t offend someone.

That doesn’t mean go on a message board and let your racist flag fly, it just means you can just talk and not give a shit about triggering  anyone about anything. It’s relaxing.