DB stats. What's your theory on why KB is the only safety on here?

41 minutes ago, CrossDogBl1tz said:

I wonder why or how KB is the only safety that made this list. Outside our Primetime matchups I didn't get to watch many Titans games.

img_1_1655859398004.jpg

Because he does more than most safeties. 

48 minutes ago, titanruss said:

Because he does more than most safeties. 

Part I find more interesting is in 2020 he was terrible outside the deep safety roll and last year he was great. 

1 hour ago, Callidus said:

Part I find more interesting is in 2020 he was terrible outside the deep safety roll and last year he was great. 

I think it had a lot to do with the lack of pass rush. 

It’s a multitude of factors starting with better coaching, and also a much improved pass rush (19 sacks in 2020 to 50+ in 2021) and better corners in Fulton/Jenkins/Jackson/Molden/Skrine in addition to a better partner at S in Hooker over Vaccaro. Another big factor was the emergence of Cruikshank and him being able to virtually shut down TE’s and the improved ILB play with Cunningham and Long over Evans and Brown

I actually think he can have an even better year this year with a 100% Dupree, and the addition of Weaver to the OLB rotation as well as a contract year for Simmons and Autry and a full offseason for Farley, and the addition of McCreary at CB in addition to Fulton coming into his own and the return of the defensive coaches and Schwartz. I also wouldn’t rule out the kind of impact that Rice can have after last year as well as role players like Chris Jackson and Molden. 

if Fulton and Farley play up to their ceilings then I don’t see any team having a better secondary than us. Going off potential alone they could even be the closest thing to the LOB that the league has seen. Especially when you throw in Jackson and McCreary and Hooker and remind yourself that Molden is the #5 CB and it’s not due to him being a slouch. If Farley/Fulton ball out then the DL will feast on a weekly basis and we likely have the #1 seed again as long as RT doesn’t shit the bed, and we stay somewhat healthy and improved offensively 

2 hours ago, kyle021 said:

It’s a multitude of factors starting with better coaching, and also a much improved pass rush (19 sacks in 2020 to 50+ in 2021) and better corners in Fulton/Jenkins/Jackson/Molden/Skrine in addition to a better partner at S in Hooker over Vaccaro. Another big factor was the emergence of Cruikshank and him being able to virtually shut down TE’s and the improved ILB play with Cunningham and Long over Evans and Brown

I actually think he can have an even better year this year with a 100% Dupree, and the addition of Weaver to the OLB rotation as well as a contract year for Simmons and Autry and a full offseason for Farley, and the addition of McCreary at CB in addition to Fulton coming into his own and the return of the defensive coaches and Schwartz. I also wouldn’t rule out the kind of impact that Rice can have after last year as well as role players like Chris Jackson and Molden. 

if Fulton and Farley play up to their ceilings then I don’t see any team having a better secondary than us. Going off potential alone they could even be the closest thing to the LOB that the league has seen. Especially when you throw in Jackson and McCreary and Hooker and remind yourself that Molden is the #5 CB and it’s not due to him being a slouch. If Farley/Fulton ball out then the DL will feast on a weekly basis and we likely have the #1 seed again as long as RT doesn’t shit the bed, and we stay somewhat healthy and improved offensively 

Not that I don't agree with this but what are on you on meth? You wrote all of that at 4am lol.....

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, kyle021 said:

What did we do with Skrine this off season?

Edited by CrossDogBl1tz

14 hours ago, kyle021 said:

Sorry I missed this. This is some good stuff.