Jump to content

Dotson would have been the pick had it been there


Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

 

But who's whinier? The whiners whining about the AI bot or the whiners whining about the whiners?

 

That's an easy one, as I haven't whined about it since I stopped handholding the babies. But I understand why you would act as if my mocking you all is something else.

 

You guys going to try to vote him out for threads like this again? The humanity!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does nines own this guy in a fantasy league or something?

I wouldn't be shocked....we have a long history of getting the WR that we're truly wanting snatched right in front of us as we panic and draft a random dipshit with "a ton of upside."

I'd bet money on it.   I'd also bet money on half that league raging and whining about it because their skin is thinner than AJ Brown's.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

 

That's an easy one, as I haven't whined about it since I stopped handholding the babies. But I understand why you would act as if my mocking you all is something else.

 

You guys going to try to vote him out for threads like this again? The humanity!

image.png.7af62e056a01bde3b77c2535a9488d6d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

 

That's an easy one, as I haven't whined about it since I stopped handholding the babies. But I understand why you would act as if my mocking you all is something else.

 

You guys going to try to vote him out for threads like this again? The humanity!

 

I don't remember you handholding anyone. But I do remember you spending more time criticizing the people for being annoyed by him than criticizing him for being annoying.

 

Yes, sometimes people should grow thicker skin. But also sometimes ET needs to phone the fuck home.

Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

 

But I do remember you spending more time criticizing the people for being annoyed by him than criticizing him for being annoying.

 

Exactly.

 

Because creating threads on Titans Report is not a good reason to kick somebody out of the league or to piss and moan like a baby. Repeatedly. All the fucking time. Of course I didn't criticize him for something that shouldn't be criticized, merely ignored.

 

Thank you for proving the point.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

@9 Nines is an elite FF player

 

I don't think he's won yet, but he remakes his roster almost from scratch every year and stays competitive for the most part. If he wasn't acting like a mad scientist, he'd probably be even better.

 

But you're closer to the mark than you think because he was "too active in free agency," shuffling the bottom of his roster on a consistent basis as he looked for a player sparking to relevance. This was an actual complaint that people made.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

 

But you're closer to the mark than you think 

 

I've played in leagues with him for decades

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I've played in leagues with him for decades

 

He's also, evidenced by threads like this and various other individual posts, one of the most subtle but elite troll artists around. And therein lies the rub.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 9 Nines said:

 

I had no first round pick.  I drafted Dameon Pierce, Dotson, Brian Johnson Jr. and Alec Pierce

 

You should have traded your second pick next year for Oldschool's first round pick this year. I did that two or three years in a row.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

 

Exactly.

 

Because creating threads on Titans Report is not a good reason to kick somebody out of the league or to piss and moan like a baby. Repeatedly. All the fucking time. Of course I didn't criticize him for something that shouldn't be criticized, merely ignored.

 

Thank you for proving the point.

 

I'm not talking about threads in here.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

 

I had no first round pick.  I drafted Dameon Pierce, Dotson, Brian Johnson Jr. and Alec Pierce

There it is lol. Dotson might legitimately be a good pro. I thought he was the Pepsi to Garrett Wilson's coke. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...