Dotson would have been the pick had it been there

9 Nines

17 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

But who's whinier? The whiners whining about the AI bot or the whiners whining about the whiners?

That's an easy one, as I haven't whined about it since I stopped handholding the babies. But I understand why you would act as if my mocking you all is something else.

You guys going to try to vote him out for threads like this again? The humanity!

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

That's an easy one, as I haven't whined about it since I stopped handholding the babies. But I understand why you would act as if my mocking you all is something else.

You guys going to try to vote him out for threads like this again? The humanity!

I don't remember you handholding anyone. But I do remember you spending more time criticizing the people for being annoyed by him than criticizing him for being annoying.

Yes, sometimes people should grow thicker skin. But also sometimes ET needs to phone the fuck home.

26 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

But I do remember you spending more time criticizing the people for being annoyed by him than criticizing him for being annoying.

Exactly.

Because creating threads on Titans Report is not a good reason to kick somebody out of the league or to piss and moan like a baby. Repeatedly. All the fucking time. Of course I didn't criticize him for something that shouldn't be criticized, merely ignored.

Thank you for proving the point.

7 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

@9 Nines is an elite FF player

I don't think he's won yet, but he remakes his roster almost from scratch every year and stays competitive for the most part. If he wasn't acting like a mad scientist, he'd probably be even better.

But you're closer to the mark than you think because he was "too active in free agency," shuffling the bottom of his roster on a consistent basis as he looked for a player sparking to relevance. This was an actual complaint that people made.

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I've played in leagues with him for decades

He's also, evidenced by threads like this and various other individual posts, one of the most subtle but elite troll artists around. And therein lies the rub.

1 minute ago, 9 Nines said:

I had no first round pick.  I drafted Dameon Pierce, Dotson, Brian Johnson Jr. and Alec Pierce

You should have traded your second pick next year for Oldschool's first round pick this year. I did that two or three years in a row.

2 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

Exactly.

Because creating threads on Titans Report is not a good reason to kick somebody out of the league or to piss and moan like a baby. Repeatedly. All the fucking time. Of course I didn't criticize him for something that shouldn't be criticized, merely ignored.

Thank you for proving the point.

I'm not talking about threads in here.

1 hour ago, 9 Nines said:

I had no first round pick.  I drafted Dameon Pierce, Dotson, Brian Johnson Jr. and Alec Pierce

There it is lol. Dotson might legitimately be a good pro. I thought he was the Pepsi to Garrett Wilson's coke. 

On 6/19/2022 at 9:57 PM, Mythos27 said:

There it is lol. Dotson might legitimately be a good pro. I thought he was the Pepsi to Garrett Wilson's coke. 

Dotson has Steve Smith genes in his game

i think Chris Olave will come out the best though. He reminds me so much of Torry Holt it’s insane. Garrett Wilson gives me Victor Cruz vibes

Out of them all though I would say Drake London has the highest ceiling in the sense he has some Mike Evans / Plaxico Burress to his game. In the right offense he will ball the fuck out. He could be every bit as good as Evans/Burress on those 50/50 balls

Treylon Burks just doesn’t do it for me. I’m trying to get behind the pick. He is a bit raw and seems to have a limited route tree and questionable burst and durability questions since already being drafted. He doesn’t create much separation either. He does have the size and strength in his game that we lost when trading AJB but I seriously question if he will ever be 50% the WR AJB was

Titans shoulda just signed AJB to what he wanted as it wouldn’t have mattered after this year once the team could drop RT’s contract and operate the Salary cap around a rookie QB contract especially with RT, Lewan, and likely Dupree and Henry contracts all off the books which would’ve left Byard, Landry, AJB, Woods, and soon to be Simmons as the top 5 contracts on the team followed by a bunch of players on rookie deals or mid tier contracts.  That to me would’ve been the right move. 

clearing 75+ mill off the cap and having 1mil cap hits at QB and LT and RB would’ve made AJB, Simmons, Landry contracts non issues and afford the team to restructure or extend players like Woods and Byard to free up more space to make room for Hooker and Fulton extensions. 

It also would’ve guaranteed another SB push with Woods, Brown, Henry as the top 3 playmakers which is ironically an upgrade to AJ, Julio, and Henry last year. Especially with upgrades at RT, LG and a better defense with Dupree 100% healthy, and Farley having more time and the addition of McCreary to replace either Jenkins outside or as a massive improvement to Molden at NB

keeping AJB, and making the same trade with NY at 26 and still walking away with McCreary, NPF, Willis, Phillips, Haskins, etc would’ve been much better than losing a top 5 WR for what statistics say is going to bust replacing him all over 2-3 million a year difference which never wouldn’t been felt anyway was a terrible move. 

I think it was just as bad as taking Wilson at 29 in 21 draft