Mini Camp News and Discussion

It's because Phillips is a rookie. Could he be that guy? Yeah. He could be an Edelman type. But there are lots of guys like him, undersized coming out of college who got by with good technique, who just can't hack it at the NFL level. So, we aren't sleeping on him. We are just waiting to see how he plays in an actual game first. I think you are right about Woods. Assuming his surgery went well and he fully recovers (seems likely), I think he's a borderline 1 WR. If Burks can also be a borderline 1 guy, we'll be fine. Two borderline 1s is better than 1 obvious 1WR and a bunch of bums behind him. We saw that last year, when we had AJB and basically no one else on offense.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading through today's practice reports it looks like Chig Okonkwo was the star of the day.    

This kid might be pretty good

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TitanTez said:

We have the worst offensive line in the AFC, it's hard to get jacked about this team.

Our only hope is Henry.

Tanny is a liability in big games.

Jrob can't draft.

Meat head can't coach 

The OC is a disgrace.

Amy  gave cheech and Chong an extension.

Might as well start bearing the hell out of posters 

Come on Tez, have some faith…

1 hour ago, TitanTez said:

We have the worst offensive line in the AFC, it's hard to get jacked about this team.

Our only hope is Henry.

Jrob can't draft.

Meat head can't coach 

The OC is a disgrace.

I don't think OL will be that much better or worse than last year. The only loss is Saffold and he was weak sauce last year; clearly on the decline.

Why so drastic? Worst in the AFC? We're not even the worst in our own division. I'd put up our Oline against Jags or Texans any day. Colts definitely have us beat. 

2 hours ago, TitanTez said:

Our only hope is Henry.

Jrob can't draft.

Meat head can't coach 

The OC is a disgrace.

I see what you are doing here.  You say all that because you know the Titans are better than that, so no way you will be dissatisfied with their performance in 2022.  Brilliant!!

16 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Theo Jackson working with the first team defense here.

Wonder if he's going to slide into that Buster skrine role on 3rd down covering fast slot receivers.

11 minutes ago, Bulluck4dmvp said:

The slot has trended toward bigger/faster players over the years as its position responsibilities (versatility, etc) have increased. Jackson would make sense there and/or the third safety role. 

Might just depend on the opponent. But it will be interesting how they use the DBs on passing downs between Molden, Jackson, and McCreary (assuming Farley and Fulton are playing outside). Hell, throw Skrine into that mix, too.