Titans/Colts The 2022 Division Race

MIKE75

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bongo59 You gotta take this bet.    No matter who loses, we all win!

No wonder why the national media labels the Titans as having one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. Lame ass ignorant posters like yourself who think the Titans are this so called dominant team and th

No they weren't, and they Titans were devastated with injuries 

Posted Images

22 hours ago, Bongo59 said:

Iowa, you make me laugh.  Indy has not stopped Henry yet.  I doubt they do it anytime soon because of how they built their D.  TN has built their D to stop the run.  People forget TN only allowed 3 100 yds games last yr with a banged up team.  

TN can and will stop JT.  Indy won't stop Henry

Then take me up on the bet.

On 7/21/2022 at 8:33 AM, IowaOiler said:

Gilmore is good, and last year we benefitted from having the Colts games early.  This year could very easily go the other way.  

Used to be good 

TC reports are usually rosy unless a team is a clear abomination. With that said, Colts camp reports have been glowing. Sounds like Matt Ryan has had a big impact on the culture of camp, but obviously that doesn’t always translate to game performance for a QB. Gilmore and Ngakoue are showing up like you’d expect them to. Alec Pierce has looked like he belongs, and they’re optimistic about Parris Campbell. 

If Matt Ryan isn’t a turnover machine, I do think the Colts will make the playoffs, and the Titans won’t have much margin for error if they want the division title. 

Edited by titaninpgh

2 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

TC reports are usually rosy unless a team is a clear abomination. With that said, Colts camp reports have been glowing. Sounds like Matt Ryan has had a big impact on the culture of camp, but obviously that doesn’t always translate to game performance for a QB. Gilmore and Ngakoue are showing up like you’d expect them to. Alec Pierce has looked like he belongs, and they’re optimistic about Parris Campbell. 

If Matt Ryan isn’t a turnover machine, I do think the Colts will make the playoffs, and the Titans won’t have much margin for error if they want the division title. 

I predict that head to head, Matt Ryan will be a turnover machine vs the Titans.

2 minutes ago, pat said:

I predict that head to head, Matt Ryan will be a turnover machine vs the Titans.

Any team with a pass rush has a chance to create a turnover barrage. It’s why they’re unlikely to go far in the playoffs.

17 hours ago, titaninpgh said:

I read a report yesterday that the Bears look great and Matt Eberflus has completely changed the culture

Of course it's all absolutely useless training camp fluff and they will suck

IF this projected OL ranking from ESPN did eventuate for the Titans this season especially the 31st run blocking line in the NFL this team wouldn't be making the playoffs.

27. Tennessee Titans

Projected starters: Taylor Lewan, Aaron Brewer, Ben Jones, Nate Davis, Dillon Radunz

Predicted pass block rank: No. 22
Predicted run block rank: No. 31

All four qualifiers from this line ranked below average in run block win rate last season at their positions. The fifth player, Radunz, had a 54% run block win rate over 118 snaps at tackle and guard, which would have been the worst RBWR at either position had he played enough to qualify. Running back Derrick Henry is not going to have it easy this year.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08