Titans/Colts The 2022 Division Race

MIKE75

14 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I don’t worship coaches. What a weak attempt. 

It likely did derail some of his plans. As did losing half the team to injuries and having to play chess half the year. 

I can’t definitively tell you his plans, but from the LOOKS OF IT, it seems they might be trying to go for more balance. Passing game coordinator. The draftees being mostly available players. The addition of the TEs. I think they will still be run-heavy, but I do think we see a bit more balance. 

As long as they win football games, I don’t really care what method they use. In the post season, they do need to switch it up if we are going to go deep. Which is what this franchise and the fans want, despite your attempts to paint a different narrative. 

(Sorry, I’ve been sick all weekend and couldn’t respond like I wanted to.)

Your adoration for Vrabel is far more than anything I have for Reich, so the weak attempt was yours. 

You, nor anyone else, has provided a single thing Vrabel did differently following the injuries.  Not one.  Vrabel nut-huggers want to find anything possible to claim he's good.  COY, regular season wins, and then talk to the injuries and how impressive it was that we won despite those.  That's fine, until you start looking beyond what basic fans understand.  Basic fans think Vrabel is great, the don't look at the playoff ineptness, they don't think about what he actually changed because of the injuries (nothing), they don't understand that 4 years after we were told he would 'take us from good to great' and we would no longer be 'running into stacked boxes,' we are still 'good' at best and run into stacked boxes more than we did under the previous HC that was too conservative.  That's despite having a far better QB, better receivers, better RB, and (at least for the years Vrabel decided to have a DC), a better defense than anything the previous regime had. 

I won't go into the winning football games.  You've claimed that the playoffs matter, but I think your probably more in-line with others that don't really care about playoff wins (because playoff success is luck or some other retarded notion). 

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bongo59 You gotta take this bet.    No matter who loses, we all win!

No wonder why the national media labels the Titans as having one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. Lame ass ignorant posters like yourself who think the Titans are this so called dominant team and th

No they weren't, and they Titans were devastated with injuries 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, IowaOiler said:

Your adoration for Vrabel is far more than anything I have for Reich, so the weak attempt was yours. 

You, nor anyone else, has provided a single thing Vrabel did differently following the injuries.  Not one.  Vrabel nut-huggers want to find anything possible to claim he's good.  COY, regular season wins, and then talk to the injuries and how impressive it was that we won despite those.  That's fine, until you start looking beyond what basic fans understand.  Basic fans think Vrabel is great, the don't look at the playoff ineptness, they don't think about what he actually changed because of the injuries (nothing), they don't understand that 4 years after we were told he would 'take us from good to great' and we would no longer be 'running into stacked boxes,' we are still 'good' at best and run into stacked boxes more than we did under the previous HC that was too conservative.  That's despite having a far better QB, better receivers, better RB, and (at least for the years Vrabel decided to have a DC), a better defense than anything the previous regime had. 

I won't go into the winning football games.  You've claimed that the playoffs matter, but I think your probably more in-line with others that don't really care about playoff wins (because playoff success is luck or some other retarded notion). 

I don’t have adoration for Vrabel like you think I do. I’ve chastised him and have even agreed with you on not being happy with his game plan in the past. There you go wrongfully placing me in a certain category. 

And I definitely did tell you what he changed. I told you several posts ago, but I guess it doesn’t fit your narrative so you conveniently just gloss over it. That’s fine; my point still stands regardless of whether or not you want to acknowledge it. Honestly, I’m not a Vrabel nut-hugger, but you really don’t have to look too far to see that he is a better coach than how you paint him to be. 

Again, there you go incorrectly asserting what you think I think, which is far off. Stop letting your narrative you’ve dug so deep into project falsely into others. It’s dumb. 

Im not scine. I have independent thoughts. Don’t group me in with others because it’s convenient for you. I’ve already gone over the fact that if Vrabel continues to not find playoff success, I want him out the door. You continuing to gloss over those things and continuously post the “70% run on first down” every fucking post just makes you look bad. 

49 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Im not scine. I have independent thoughts. Don’t group me in with others because it’s convenient for you. I’ve already gone over the fact that if Vrabel continues to not find playoff success, I want him out the door. You continuing to gloss over those things and continuously post the “70% run on first down” every fucking post just makes you look bad. 

???

14 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

I believe he's referring to the notion that playoff success is mainly due to luck.

I think what I said, or was trying to say, is that luck is a huge factor in playoff success.  Because of the small sample size and one and done format.

Edited by scine09

53 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I think what I said, or was trying to say, is that luck is a huge factor in playoff success.  Because of the small sample size and one and done format.

Of course it is. The Bengals game is a great example. Jenkins dropped an easy pic 6 that hit him square in the hands. Tannehill missed a wide open AJ for a walk in TD. Convert either of those and we are in the AFCG at home. 

If Tannehill takes the sack or the DB doesn’t make a crazy interception on the swing pass we go to overtime. If Westbrook doesn’t run a bad route and Tannehill drops the ball to the waste instead of high we at least go to OT. Those were all coin flip type plays that went against the Titans. That’s 4 different plays that if any single one goes the Titans way we are either in OT or win the game. 

30 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

It's gonna be funny af when the Colts drop two games to Duuuuval and split with the dumpster in Houston. 

It's funny as hell how the Colts can't win in Duuuuvvaaall when everybody else does.

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

Honestly Jags might win more games than Colts this year, and then we'll never see @BProland85 again

I think the Jags are going to surprise a lot of people this season and we can't take them lightly.