AJ Browns excuse for his football camp

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If there was ever anyone who should not be on Twitter, it's A.J. Brown.

He definitely botched the PR of his exit. Fans loved him and were upset he was traded. He made it obvious last year that he was the most dynamic skill player on offense, and that we were better with h

Dude's got the thinnest skin in the world. Not the worst decision.   Still soft as hell.

Posted Images

This is one of those situations where a person absolutely has a point (his and his family’s peace and safety come first) but because of who it is/the context of how he acts  it also absolutely sounds like complete bullshit.

Edited by XAEA12

37 minutes ago, XAEA12 said:

This one of those situations where a person absolutely has a point (his and his family’s peace and safety come first) but because of who it is/the context of how he acts  it also absolutely sounds like complete bullshit.

I also don't get the family angle. Like was he required to bring his family to this camp? Surely he could leave them at home. Seems like a pity play to me. He really should just stop talking. 

Dating myself , but I go back to the Packers' GM Ron Wolf and his biggest regret (after only winning 1 SBowl with Favre) was paying Antonio Freeman.  Big money changes people and you have to feel confident that your player won't either tank it (haynesworth) or lean too far into crazy diva to where his contract holds a team hostage to go along with the circus -- even if he produces.  I'm indifferent to Brown's outcome at this point, but I certainly don't blame the Titans for blinking and letting him walk considering the huge downside risk Brown represented to maintaining the roster.

Edited by begooode

I suspected that Siriani would not be able to handle AJ and keep him under control the way Vrabel could.  I suspect this is only the beginning, someone needs to tell him he needs to stop blaming others and get off social media 

28 minutes ago, Amy said:

I suspected that Siriani would not be able to handle AJ and keep him under control the way Vrabel could.  I suspect this is only the beginning, someone needs to tell him he needs to stop blaming others and get off social media 

He's their problem now.  If they didn't about this stuff, they do now.

He's using his family as a shield? What, he thinks a crazy fan is gonna attack his kid during camp?

He clearly has no idea how absurd he sounds. No one is buying that argument. By "his family" having their "peace threatened" he means "I don't want fans saying mean things to me." He's got some mental health/depression issues, so I get him wanting to protect himself, but come on...if that's the argument, GTFO twitter.