Daboll to Daniel Jones: "Cut it Loose"

BudsOilers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/19/brian-daboll-encouraging-daniel-jones-to-cut-it-loose/   Reminds me of this:  https://www.espn.com/blog/tennessee-titans/post/_/id/26739/tita

I wish there was a built in 🙄because yes, that's how I feel with some of these arguments.

All you have to do is hand off to JT 25 times a game. Teams will be so tired and scared by the third you can just throw over the middle and they’ll give it to you.    this is the logic you reta

Posted Images

12 hours ago, BProland85 said:

That’s basically the offensive gameplan. That and use Henry to lure all the coverage to where you get wide open crossing routes lol. 

It's retarded shit like this that makes no one here take you seriously.  

If that's the game plan, and the Titans STEAMROLLED the Colts last year then how bad is JT since they've obviously been unable to replicate anything near the same level of success?

Apparently my man DH was able to singlehandedly draw the entire Colts defense up to the LOS on one leg.  

13 hours ago, CaliTitan3518 said:

Giants are without a doubt going to move on from Daniel Jones. He would need to be in the conversation to be MVP to change their minds. Daboll will get his guy in next years draft. 

And Barkley.  No way you can sign him given his career in NY so far

5 hours ago, Justafan said:

It's retarded shit like this that makes no one here take you seriously.  

If that's the game plan, and the Titans STEAMROLLED the Colts last year then how bad is JT since they've obviously been unable to replicate anything near the same level of success?

Apparently my man DH was able to singlehandedly draw the entire Colts defense up to the LOS on one leg.  

What game did you watch? In no way did the Titans steamroll the Colts in either game last year. They narrowly won because our HC Reich didn't want to feed JT the ball, and instead put the ball more in Wentz's hands rather than doing what Indy does best, which is keeping JT involved. 

Edited by BProland85

38 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

What game did you watch? In no way did the Titans steamroll the Colts in either game last year. They narrowly won because our HC Reich didn't want to feed JT the ball, and instead put the ball more in Wentz's hands rather than doing what Indy does best, which is keeping JT involved. 

Since 2015:

2021 9-8-0   2nd -- AFC South

2020 11-5-0   2nd -- AFC South 0-1 - Lost Wild Card Playoffs

2019 7-9-0   3rd -- AFC South

2018 10-6-0   2nd -- AFC South 1-1 - Lost Divisional Playoffs

2017 4-12-0   3rd -- AFC South

2016 8-8-0   3rd -- AFC South

2015 8-8-0   2nd -- AFC South

Colts have been getting steamrolled for a while now.  They aren't appreciably better with JT than they were without him.  Why don't they just do the same thing the Titans are doing since it's so easy and JT is a better back?  Shouldn't they be sucking in the entire defense and throwing to wide open crossing routes all game long?  I mean, apparently that's all you have to do to win the south, go 6 straight winning seasons, past a #1 seed and an AFC championship game.  

38 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Since 2015:

2021 9-8-0   2nd -- AFC South

2020 11-5-0   2nd -- AFC South 0-1 - Lost Wild Card Playoffs

2019 7-9-0   3rd -- AFC South

2018 10-6-0   2nd -- AFC South 1-1 - Lost Divisional Playoffs

2017 4-12-0   3rd -- AFC South

2016 8-8-0   3rd -- AFC South

2015 8-8-0   2nd -- AFC South

Colts have been getting steamrolled for a while now.  They aren't appreciably better with JT than they were without him.  Why don't they just do the same thing the Titans are doing since it's so easy and JT is a better back?  Shouldn't they be sucking in the entire defense and throwing to wide open crossing routes all game long?  I mean, apparently that's all you have to do to win the south, go 6 straight winning seasons, past a #1 seed and an AFC championship game.  

I could easily play that game with the Titans as well. Especially when it comes to doing anything in the playoffs the last 20 years. Whether you want to admit it or not, coaching plays a huge factor in the NFL, and Reich has held the Colts back in games, especially last year when they gave away games against Tampa Bay, Baltimore, and the 2nd Titans game in Indy. Reich can be just as much a questionable play caller as many of you say Downing is. 

7 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I could easily play that game with the Titans as well. Especially when it comes to doing anything in the playoffs the last 20 years. Whether you want to admit it or not, coaching plays a huge factor in the NFL, and Reich has held the Colts back in games, especially last year when they gave away games against Tampa Bay, Baltimore, and the 2nd Titans game in Indy. Reich can be just as much a questionable play caller as many of you say Downing is. 

9-7

9-7

9-7

9-7

11-5

12-5

4 playoff appearances over the past six seasons.

1st or 2nd in the division all but one year.  

The truth is, the Titans have been better than the Colts in recent memory.  Play the 20 year game if you want to but it reflects nothing on the current realities for both clubs and the division.  

You still haven't solved the problem of how the Titans are able to put up so much production when they only have one player as a threat when the Colts have a myriad of great players, a better offensive line, a better RB, and a better defense.  Why haven't they been able to match production since the Titans run such a simple scheme that only hands off to DH or takes advantage of teams just selling out to stop one guy... why can't they do it?

Is it perhaps because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about?

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

You didn't address his point. If an offense has to do to win games is hand off to their elite back then why can't the Colts do it with JT? Is JT just not good enough? Or maybe could it be that there is more to it than you're capable of comprehending? 

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

9-7

9-7

9-7

9-7

11-5

12-5

4 playoff appearances over the past six seasons.

1st or 2nd in the division all but one year.  

The truth is, the Titans have been better than the Colts in recent memory.  Play the 20 year game if you want to but it reflects nothing on the current realities for both clubs and the division.  

You still haven't solved the problem of how the Titans are able to put up so much production when they only have one player as a threat when the Colts have a myriad of great players, a better offensive line, a better RB, and a better defense.  Why haven't they been able to match production since the Titans run such a simple scheme that only hands off to DH or takes advantage of teams just selling out to stop one guy... why can't they do it?

Is it perhaps because you have no fucking clue what you're talking about?

I said what have the Titans done in the playoffs the last 20 years? Basically 1 run to the AFC Title game, that’s it. I care more about what you do in the playoffs than regular season success, but go ahead and beat your chest going 1 and done each year lol. 

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

I said what have the Titans done in the playoffs the last 20 years? Basically 1 run to the AFC Title game, that’s it. I care more about what you do in the playoffs than regular season success, but go ahead and beat your chest going 1 and done each year lol. 

Blah blah blah…. These are the words of a homer who knows he’s beat on the facts. Move the goal post and try to argue about something else.

Let’s go back to the crux of your retardation. 

1.  If the colts are so good, why is their record over the past six years so below average. 

2. If the Titans scheme is so simple and so effective, why can’t the Colts just copy it and find better results with all of these better players they have? 

Coaching… Okay, Frank Reich is overrated. There’s so much more there though and your homer glasses are just too damn thick to see it. 

All you have to do is hand off to JT 25 times a game. Teams will be so tired and scared by the third you can just throw over the middle and they’ll give it to you. 

this is the logic you retards are using. 

Here’s something that’s gonna blow your mind. A superior roster, superior coaching, but most importantly superior QB play is what separates the Titans from a mediocre Colts team. 

12 hours ago, Justafan said:

All you have to do is hand off to JT 25 times a game. Teams will be so tired and scared by the third you can just throw over the middle and they’ll give it to you. 

this is the logic you retards are using. 

Here’s something that’s gonna blow your mind. A superior roster, superior coaching, but most importantly superior QB play is what separates the Titans from a mediocre Colts team. 

Outside of your defense nothing concerns me about the Titans. I don’t believe Henry will be the same Henry we’re used to seeing, and your WRs and QB don’t worry me at all. And your OL should be worse this year. No Colts fan is shaking in their boots when they play the Titans. And most fans, players, and executives in the NFL would prefer Matt Ryan over Tannehill. 

17 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Outside of your defense nothing concerns me about the Titans. I don’t believe Henry will be the same Henry we’re used to seeing, and your WRs and QB don’t worry me at all. And your OL should be worse this year. No Colts fan is shaking in their boots when they play the Titans. And most fans, players, and executives in the NFL would prefer Matt Ryan over Tannehill. 

You’re still avoiding his points. Until you can address what @Justafan has proposed, you’re just a dumb little homer troll for another team. Prove otherwise. 

We all collectively know you can’t because you have shown us you have zero idea what you’re talking about. 

PS - still cracks me up you come here puffing your chest about all the all-pros and pro bowlers the Colts have and they shit the bed the last two games and missed the playoffs. Love that for you.