Robert Woods ACL recovery

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That won't stop Bud from being an old man yelling at clouds because of his hate for TN.

Bobby Trees isn't anywhere close to "Tickle Monsters"

Not good with numbers so maybe you can tell me if these have any meaning:   10/18/21: 34-31

Posted Images

7 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

BTW “Bobby Trees” is the gayest thing Titans Twitter has come up with since the fucking Tickle Monsters deal.  

This Fanbase deserves pain and suffering.

It's been a thing for a long while, well before Titans

2 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

He came here to warn us about Tannehill lmfao. He’s stuck around to shit on the titans. As to why? I assume just a lonely, miserable fuck.

He stuck around because his predictions of imminent doom for the team once Tannehill took over were proven so wrong.  He'll stay until Tannehill ages out of the position and he can say he was 'right...'

Just now, wiscotitansfan said:

It's been a thing for a long while, well before Titans

It's still lame and dumb but I honestly never heard of it before he came here.  It did start with a twitter nerd though of course.

Just now, BudsOilers said:

It's still lame and dumb but I honestly never heard of it before he came here.  It did start with a twitter nerd though of course.

I only knew of it cuz the announcer for RedZone. I figured it was a twitter thing or something cuz my coworker would talk about him and would call him that and he was an avid DFS person.

11 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

I didn't hear it until he got here either. I just remember reading a thread on the Rams reddit about them losing him so I know it pre-dates us. 

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

ACLs are still a big deal. Guys can usually recover now, but the recovery time isn’t instantaneous. Just look at Lewan and Dupree last year. 

I’m not gonna rehash it again.

On 5/22/2022 at 9:16 AM, Bongo59 said:

I guess we need to trade Simmons.......^^^  

Methodology in that study is horrendous FYI

LOL

The study indicates that 28% of players return to normal. Simmons is part of the 28%.

9 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

BTW “Bobby Trees” is the gayest thing Titans Twitter has come up with since the fucking Tickle Monsters deal.  

This Fanbase deserves pain and suffering.

You guys say "Titan Up" proudly and yet you're bashing "Bobby Trees".

What do they say about people throwing stones in glass houses?

5 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

Sure it is. It's based on something he was doing that was different at the time - everyone wore black cleats.  Not just some lame twist of a guy's name.....

So clever