Robert Woods ACL recovery

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Bobby Trees isn't anywhere close to "Tickle Monsters"

I guess my point is that I've never seen that used in his past places like it has been here.  No it's not Tickle Monsters but it's still stupid.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That won't stop Bud from being an old man yelling at clouds because of his hate for TN.

Bobby Trees isn't anywhere close to "Tickle Monsters"

Not good with numbers so maybe you can tell me if these have any meaning:   10/18/21: 34-31

Posted Images

Back in My Day, we didn't have these dumb nicknames. We just called people the color of their shoes in high school. What ever happened to the glory days of just calling a man named Kenneth Stanley Adams just "Ken" or "Stan" or... "Bud?"

image.png.bb92d3cc2e438ea06e01a3c722fe3dcb.png

Edited by titaninpgh

4 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

White Shoes was pretty clever.  Bobby Trees is just dumb.  As for Bud, I assume it was better than being called Junior.....

Those folks in Boothwyn, PA (population <5k) sure are clever for calling him White Shoes after he painted his shoes white.

Edited by titaninpgh

Just now, titaninpgh said:

Those high schoolers in Boothwyn, PA (population <5k) sure are clever for calling him White Shoes after he painted his shoes white.

It's far more unique than some internet nerds turning Robert Woods into Bobby Trees.....

Bobby Trees is a jokey nickname, and a much less obnoxious one than tickle monsters. Steve Air McNair and White Shoes were dead serious nicknames that got people hyped about the player. Why so serious and intractably curmudgeonly?

Edited by titaninpgh

1 minute ago, titaninpgh said:

Bobby Trees is a jokey nickname, and a much less obnoxious one than tickle monsters. Steve Air McNair and White Shoes were dead serious nicknames that got people hyped about the player. Why so serious and intractably curmudgeonly?

I just said it was dumb.  Nothing more than that.  And it is dumb.  I'm right as always :)

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Simmons had way lower snap counts as a rookie even when he was cleared to play. He came back pretty quickly but he still wasn’t ready for a full load late that season. 

For Sure. He did eventually make it back to 100% though. The tard (logicals) said most players are never the same again which is just not true. No question all recoveries have different timelines but most of these young cats will make it back. Why does a Buffalo fan post on here so much anyway?