Robert Woods ACL recovery

3 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Burks will get catches because there aren’t any better options. I think 800 yards should be reasonable for him just based on that and physical ability. Woods might get the same, but I just don’t know how his knee will respond. Hooper honestly could be an 800 yard guy if he gets enough looks just based on how he did in Atlanta.

Exactly. It’s not that the knee is sound, but how many days in a row can Woods practice so that the offense can get in sync. These things (k)need time… 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That won't stop Bud from being an old man yelling at clouds because of his hate for TN.

Bobby Trees isn't anywhere close to "Tickle Monsters"

Not good with numbers so maybe you can tell me if these have any meaning:   10/18/21: 34-31

Posted Images

I don’t see why the Titans don’t at least kick the tires around with AB… Even if he’s washed up he easily could snatch 800-900 yards alone with a couple of touchdowns. 

I'm guessing here, but  if we all think we need a speed receiver, I'll just bet there are a few agents with WR clients that think the same..

24 minutes ago, logicals said:

You have a QB that openly says it’s not his job to mentor a rookie teammate…

I don’t think AB can do much more to mess that lockerroom up.

Antonio Brown?  Dude needs surgery and says he won't do it until he's on a team.  

14 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Antonio Brown?  Dude needs surgery and says he won't do it until he's on a team.  

Not that I think he is a good idea anyway, he probably got it done already. Well he would have by now if he had any intention of playing this season at all.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

I don’t see why the Titans don’t at least kick the tires around with AB… Even if he’s washed up he easily could snatch 800-900 yards alone with a couple of touchdowns. 

Talent wise he's not washed up. We just don't do crazy.

9 hours ago, Nash said:

I'm guessing here, but  if we all think we need a speed receiver, I'll just bet there are a few agents with WR clients that think the same..

John Ross out there somewhere...

11 minutes ago, logicals said:

If he was cutting, they DEFINITELY would have shown it.

Cutting is the final stage before being ready to play after an ACL injury.

Not if it was unimpressive.