Robert Woods ACL recovery

5 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Announcers have been calling him Bobby Trees often for a couple of years now, does no one watch other teams to the Titans?

Game announces?  No they don't.  Maybe Chris Berman or lame ass people like him.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That won't stop Bud from being an old man yelling at clouds because of his hate for TN.

Bobby Trees isn't anywhere close to "Tickle Monsters"

Not good with numbers so maybe you can tell me if these have any meaning:   10/18/21: 34-31

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, logicals said:

Starter or depth, it doesnt matter.

"those who successfully returned were above-average NFL players before their injury but relatively average after their return. In other words, after an ACL surgery, a Pro-Bowl level defensive player regresses to the performance level of an average player and an average player drops below the NFL standard" (link)

And it happens across all sports. MLB players are the most likely to come back from ACL injuries, and even they have a 12% reduction in batting average after injury.

I've done a lot of research on this because Tre White tore his ACL and I now know that there is a very good chance that he is never the same.

That study you are referring to is completely different than the one you’ve repeated over and over and over and over and over. This one is of data that’s over 10 years old but you keep mentioning how only 28% of people in a very recent study stay in the league over 3 years.

starter or depth absolutely does matter to the study that I was originally asking you about that you were claiming is the definitive answer on ACL studies. 

PS - I’m fully aware stats say there’s a statistical decline in production and agree that there’s no way there isn’t overall, I just don’t think you understand what you’re actually putting out there

Edited by wiscotitansfan

1 minute ago, logicals said:

Yes, people typically reference several studies when finding the truth. The original study doesnt reference starter vs non starter, but a similar (nearly identical study does). I take it you never attended college.

And yet you only referenced that when I asked you a question about a different one you couldn't remotely answer.

As I said, Statistics obviously go down with ACL tears.

I was just trying to figure out if you actually understood what you were reading because you kept pimping out that 28% number when referencing things that didn't actually relate to it.

12 minutes ago, logicals said:

The original study doesnt reference starter vs non starter, but a similar (nearly identical study does). It is regular academic behavior to find a similar study and infer what you can from commonality. 

"Interestingly, while player’s performance averages dropped post-ACL reconstruction, these decreases were not statistically significant when comparing pre- and post-ACL reconstruction in players who RTP"

So as long as a player actually returned to play (Which Woods will almost certainly), the study shows that the decreases are not statistically significant. As I said, I really was just curious about something you pretended like you actually knew a lot about

Edited by wiscotitansfan

12 minutes ago, HerpesFreeSince'03 said:

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Don’t let this kid fool you. He’s either in school or a slow adult school. No one with any kind of decent job is going to risk urinating in public on other teams stadiums…

3 minutes ago, japan said:

Don’t let this kid fool you. He’s either in school or a slow adult school. No one with any kind of decent job is going to risk urinating in public on other teams stadiums…

Different guy. They other dude was an even bigger tard. 

16 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Announcers have been calling him Bobby Trees often for a couple of years now, does no one watch other teams to the Titans?

Sure, I watch the team the Titans are playing every week.  Sad that Family and Work get in the way of football.