Robert Woods ACL recovery

1 hour ago, BudsOilers said:

BTW “Bobby Trees” is the gayest thing Titans Twitter has come up with since the fucking Tickle Monsters deal.  

This Fanbase deserves pain and suffering.

The Titans fans didn’t come up with Bobby trees. It stems from his time in Buffalo.  But you’re correct about tickle monsters being the worst nickname any fanbase has ever tried to come up with. I blame the F words douches for pushing it so hard on Twitter. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That won't stop Bud from being an old man yelling at clouds because of his hate for TN.

Bobby Trees isn't anywhere close to "Tickle Monsters"

Not good with numbers so maybe you can tell me if these have any meaning:   10/18/21: 34-31

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

ACLs were a major thing 10 years ago.  Reconstruction has gotten ridiculously good and players know how to rehab in ways they never could before.  

Woods is going to be fine.  

ACLs are still a big deal. Guys can usually recover now, but the recovery time isn’t instantaneous. Just look at Lewan and Dupree last year. 

I think Lewan will never be the same.  Dupree really did look a lot better as year went on.  Simmons has no issue post his.  

Farley already recovered well from his first.  I see no reason he does not bounce back quick because his injury was very early last season

Edited by Bongo59

58 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

I think Lewan will never be the same.  Dupree really did look a lot better as year went on.  Simmons has no issue post his.  

Farley already recovered well from his first.  I see no reason he does not bounce back quick because his injury was very early last season

When did Farley tear his ACL? I figured it was early in the season but can't remember which game it was.

3 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Bobby Trees isn't anywhere close to "Tickle Monsters"

I guess my point is that I've never seen that used in his past places like it has been here.  No it's not Tickle Monsters but it's still stupid.

4 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

White Shoes was pretty clever.  Bobby Trees is just dumb.  As for Bud, I assume it was better than being called Junior.....

Those folks in Boothwyn, PA (population <5k) sure are clever for calling him White Shoes after he painted his shoes white.

Edited by titaninpgh