30 seconds (first part of his live stream of his killing) before Payton Gendron, white supremacist, starts shooting

9 Nines

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember when Trey Gowdy said no one was giving Trump credit for no school shootings under his watch?   During Covid when the Schools were shut down!

Except for the fact this stuff doesn't happen with any regularity in any other country on earth

Do you even realize you immediately go to right wing talking points on everything? We shouldn't regulate gun ownership because they are easy to get illegally! Think about that for a second and then ap

Posted Images

I’ve always thought if there is some type of God then he would smile on people like this if they did the world a favor and just killed themselves. What a little bitch showing up in full armor to a grocery store. Yeah, real badass. I bet this guy was invested in Luna and lost all his money. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

His 100+ page manifesto supposedly reads as a summary of Tucker Carlson's show.   Perhaps legitimate advertising will refuse to fund Carlson's show. 

I am so tired and angry. Our country is a cesspool.  The rhetoric and violence was an undercurrent but became much much more mainstream when Trump came down that elevator. The majority must stand up for democracy and equality. The time is now or never. 

57 minutes ago, pamo9 said:

I am so tired and angry. Our country is a cesspool.  The rhetoric and violence was an undercurrent but became much much more mainstream when Trump came down that elevator. The majority must stand up for democracy and equality. The time is now or never. 

They were more shootings under Obama 

18 minutes ago, headhunter said:

They were more shootings under Obama 

Also, like what is the point of this? Is there any ability to look at the actual words and actions of these people and see the affect of them?

I don’t think I’ve heard a real solution to this problem. 

Even if you ban the AR-15, people like this psycho can kill people with handguns or even a standard hunting rifle basically just as effectively. 

There would still be hundreds of millions of guns here even if you banned the sale of all new guns immediately. 

Not sure how gun restrictions really help. 

The sad thing is how the stock conservative argument is to say it’s a mental health issue instead of a gun issue, but there’s literally zero Republican support for trying to solve mental health issues. It’s just a way to distract and delay so nothing happens. 

Kind of wish Democrats would call their bluff on that! “Ok, let’s massively expand mental health treatment then!”

53 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I don’t think I’ve heard a real solution to this problem. 

Even if you ban the AR-15, people like this psycho can kill people with handguns or even a standard hunting rifle basically just as effectively. 

There would still be hundreds of millions of guns here even if you banned the sale of all new guns immediately. 

Not sure how gun restrictions really help. 

The sad thing is how the stock conservative argument is to say it’s a mental health issue instead of a gun issue, but there’s literally zero Republican support for trying to solve mental health issues. It’s just a way to distract and delay so nothing happens. 

Kind of wish Democrats would call their bluff on that! “Ok, let’s massively expand mental health treatment then!”

This is wrong. It's takes way more skill to kill a large group of people with a handgun or hunting rifle than it does with an AR15. Would banning AR15 style weapons solve the entire problem? Of course not but it would help.

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

This is wrong. It's takes way more skill to kill a large group of people with a handgun or hunting rifle than it does with an AR15. Would banning AR15 style weapons solve the entire problem? Of course not but it would help.

Why do you think a hunting rifle is harder to kill with than an AR-15?

You can buy a hunting rifle that shoots the same or equivalent caliber ammunition and similarly high capacity magazines. 

Seems like any difference would be minimal at best. 

I’m honesty curious what specifically you think makes a significant difference.

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

They should, and when that doesn’t work they should point out that that wasn’t the issue and get on to really doing something.

But in reality, despite Republicans always blaming mental health, they also routinely opposed increasing funding for mental health (or any health) so they will continue to block anything the Dems might want to pass here.

Edited by Starkiller

18 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

Why do you think a hunting rifle is harder to kill with than an AR-15?

You can buy a hunting rifle that shoots the same or equivalent caliber ammunition and similarly high capacity magazines. 

Seems like any difference would be minimal at best. 

I’m honesty curious what specifically you think makes a significant difference.

Go fire them and get back to me.