PFF: Players paying for inflated grading per Lewan?

Guts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam "imagine Lewan's grade if he didn't hand over the $50k"

Lewan should probably lawyer up...

6 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I'd love to know who the players are because I don't think I've ever seen a player's grade and been shocked that it was too high. If anything it's the opposite. 

Not taking sides here but it would only take a few players for his comment to be true. Doubt it ,but it is possible. 

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

if you make this sort of claim you better have evidence to back it up.

Definitely, if not you are going to end up looking like a giant ass, but lewan already is so not to much a loss for him

1 minute ago, Callidus said:

Definitely, if not you are going to end up looking like a giant ass, but lewan already is so not to much a loss for him

He's also a total meathead. This is classic defamation if he doesn't have proof. PFF would have to prove they took a financial hit though so they may be too big for it matter.

1 hour ago, Guts said:

“[PFF] is a complete liability, it’s a lie,” says Lewan in the video. “Do you know there’s NFL football players who go and pay $50,000 a year to PFF so their numbers are inflated?”

Emergency::We need a wellness check on our stat guys who wait for this information to explain what they saw in the game.

49 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Not taking sides here but it would only take a few players for his comment to be true. Doubt it ,but it is possible. 

Sure it's possible, a lot of things are possible. Logistically I'm not sure how any of that would work. Like I could see some moron paying a random off employee while some random dude in Piscataway New Jersey who is the actual grader has no idea this transaction happened and still roasts his ass.