PFF: Players paying for inflated grading per Lewan?

Guts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sam "imagine Lewan's grade if he didn't hand over the $50k"

Lewan should probably lawyer up...

Not sure if what Lewan says is true or not, but how many players do we see every year freak out over their Madden grade? I could def see some truth to this..

9 hours ago, tgo said:

They’ll likely take Lewan to court over saying this. 

Only if they are very dumb. All it would do is draw attention to it. Streisand Effect. 

Also, if they can find evidence that even a single player ever did pay someone at PFF, they are done. Credibility demolished.

I’m not saying it’s true so much as I wouldn’t put anything past any business. If there’s a buyer there’s a seller.

I worked at a place that sold catfish that was actually whiting. Reputable place. Renowned chef. Complete bullshit. Happens all the time.

49 minutes ago, XAEA12 said:

I’m not saying it’s true so much as I wouldn’t put anything past any business. If there’s a buyer there’s a seller.

I worked at a place that sold catfish that was actually whiting. Reputable place. Renowned chef. Complete bullshit. Happens all the time.

Tbh the entire NFL setup is a farce. Non-profit to distribute revenue to each individual business or "club." Whole thing is labelled as an entertainment company instead of a sport to skirt laws and regulations. Cris Collingsworth is an NFL pool boy. Fucking Miami tanking. Colts tanked for Luck. They don't do shit about it. Cause it doesn't disrupt revenue. 

After watching him with that guy i am in lewans corner. Watching him talk with them was like watching a kid trying to talk about the sex they had on the school bus in middle school. They just giggle and say random shit while he is trying to explain his real life experience to them.

Edited by Callidus

Look up the defamation laws. The plaintiff has to prove they took a financial hit to their business. Unless they have a bunch of subs fall off and can make the case its due to Lewan's comments, they will lose. Thats why it may not even be worth it to PFF to give this oxygen. 

13 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I actually thought he sounded like a very smart and knowledgeable NFL player talking to a retarded fan 

This is spot on. The condescending laugh while Lewan stays relatively cool and collected, sharing his thoughts in an intelligent manner. 

Hate on him all you want, but Lewan won that argument. 

My favorite part was when guy says Watt would beat Lewan 8 out of 10 times but Garrett only beats him 2 out of 10 times.

Lewan then goes on to note that anyone beating him 2 out of 10 times is going to have an absurd amount of sacks, given the number of dropbacks every game.

Dude is living in la la land.