Rookie Mini Camp Updates

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t wait to see practice clips so I can finally feel confident in my opinion about our future QB1, WR1, RB1, LT1, and TE1. 

Sounds like Kyle Phillips was the early star out of the rookies    

Willis seemed very likeable and personable in all the interviews and in the presser   The total opposite of that mental midget socially awkward retard Marcus Mariota 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

lol at the Russini report from Titans rookie camp today mentioning there was plenty of occasions Vrabel and the coaching staff were losing their shit as the practice turned sloppy.

I have to assume this is pretty common for the first day of rookie minicamps

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I have to assume this is pretty common for the first day of rookie minicamps

Nothing out of the ordinary seeing that report.

It isn't surprising Vrabel wants a sense of urgency during these couple of days because they have to make some initial roster decisions regarding some of these UDFA and try out guys based purely on these practices/meetings.

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Nothing out of the ordinary seeing that report.

It isn't surprising Vrabel wants a sense of urgency during these couple of days because they have to make some initial roster decisions regarding some of these UDFA and try out guys based purely on these practices/meetings.

It’s an opportunity for coaches to motivate rookies and let them know how life needs to be as a pro.

47 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Willis seemed very likeable and personable in all the interviews and in the presser

The total opposite of that mental midget socially awkward retard Marcus Mariota 

He also seems sincere in wanting to do what needs to be done and making changes that need to be made. 

13 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Willis seemed very likeable and personable in all the interviews and in the presser

Yeah even though Willis can’t really read a defense, confidence is definitely not an issue there. Mariota is a scared little ectomorph. 

16 hours ago, Stan said:

These guys played at the SEC in the south where they’re used to this humid weather it’s no excuse not like nashville is any hotter than  arkansas or alabama 

They likely struggled in the heat there too. He's out of shape but this is not a big deal 

14 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I bet Mariota will wind up as having had the better career as a Titan.

18 hours ago, Amy said:

Ever heard of asthma?  I have been on an inhaler since I was 10.  You can be in the best shape ever and an asthma attack can come out of nowhere 

You said this earlier.. so he def has asthma? Weird that's not a bigger drop on the draft board.