Week 9:   At Kansas City (Sunday night)

Week 10: Home vs Denver

Week 11: At Green Bay (Thursday night)

Week 12: Home vs Cincinnati

Week 13: At Philadelphia

Week 14: Home vs Jacksonville

Week 15: At LA Chargers

Week 16: Home vs Houston

Week 17: Home vs Dallas (Thursday night)

Week 18: At Jacksonville

@Jonboy, feel free to pin this and I'll keep updating throughout the day.

Edited by scine09

• Jonboy changed the title to Titans 2022 Schedule Released
  • Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, an awful lot of NFL QBs and RBs tend to  “slip” after running into Jeffrey Simmons. 

Get the tables!

Posted Images

UnPinned posts

It's pretty ridiculous that in a 17-game schedule, the Titans have only nine games with a Sunday noon kickoff.     So the normal gameday routine is screwed up for half the season.

7 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not Titans related but hate that the NFL hasn't put the Chiefs vs Bills rematch in primetime.

Guess CBS and Fox deserve some prime games though...

Do you think Vrabel at least plays the starting offense for a series or two in preseason this year?  I think it would help.  I do think they will practice in TC unlike last year 

1 minute ago, Amy said:

Do you think Vrabel at least plays the starting offense for a series or two in preseason this year?  I think it would help.  I do think they will practice in TC unlike last year 

If they are healthy, sure. Last year the OLine was a MASH unit throughout preseason.

Just now, Amy said:

He would of last year if they were healthy and available.

With at least 5 new offensive starters (2 WR, 2 OL, 1 TE) I expect to see the first team offense in at least games 2 and 3 of the preseason. 

15 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not Titans related but hate that the NFL hasn't put the Chiefs vs Bills rematch in primetime.

That wasn't a surprise because they played in primetime the last two years so CBS was due to get that game.   I'd have been more surprised if that game was scheduled in primetime.

3 minutes ago, scine09 said:

That wasn't a surprise because they played in primetime the last two years so CBS was due to get that game.   I'd have been more surprised if that game was scheduled in primetime.

Still hate the biggest game of the year gets thrown into a late afternoon window should be in a standalone timeslot.

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

12 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Still hate the biggest game of the year gets thrown into a late afternoon window should be in a standalone timeslot.

That's the way it goes.  They try and split it evenly among NBC, CBS (or FOX if it was an NFC rivalry).  And the fact that the Bills/Chiefs was not on CBS the last two years means that CBS was due.  When Brady and Manning were going head to head every year they'd be on primetime some years and on CBS in other years.  Seemingly on a rotation.  For example, in Manning's four years in Denver, the first year was on CBS, second NBC, 3rd CBS and 4th NBC.

If you go back further, 2011 was scheduled on NBC (it was flexed out since Manning didn't play), 2010 CBS, 2008/2009 NBC, 2007 CBS, 2006 NBC, 2004/2005 ABC.

Edited by scine09

6 minutes ago, Titans279 said:

I guess I'm out of the loop. What's the deal with two Thursday night games?

Amazon has 15 games (all Thursdays) and when you add the three Thanksgiving games that's 36 slots for 32 teams.  They give two teams that play on Thanksgiving a game the following Thursday but that leaves two teams.

For those of us in the Chattanooga/NW Georgia Area…schedule turned out great. It looks like any time we are on Fox, the Falcons are either on CBS or play at a different time so we won’t be stuck watching them

On 5/9/2022 at 2:18 PM, logicals said:

This is true.

Bills DB's are a big question mark until Tre comes back.

That being said, its tough to outscore Allen even when he doesnt have a defense.

Unless you're the Jags.

2 hours ago, nine said:

It's pretty ridiculous that in a 17-game schedule, the Titans have only nine games with a Sunday noon kickoff.     So the normal gameday routine is screwed up for half the season.

Not only that, but weeks 4-11 have 7 games, of which only 2 are at home. I know we get a BYE in the middle of that and the game coming off the BYE is at home, but FUCK. That's pretty god damn brutal, along with the added irritation of the BYE being extremely early in the season (week 6).

It's like the NFL looked at the 2021 season and said "nah, we're not having you rednecks be the #1 seed again this year. Fuck you."