Titans 2022 Schedule Released

Jonboy

-Weeks 9-12 is Murderers row

-Only 2 home games from weeks 4-11.

-Playing Buffalo on MNF week 2 with 3 less days of rest than them (they start the season on Thursday).  

-Early Bye week 6. 

-Both Indy games before week 8.

-Chiefs week 9 after they have a bye week  8.

-Broncos week 10 after they have a bye week 9. 

it’s a tough schedule imo.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In all fairness, an awful lot of NFL QBs and RBs tend to  “slip” after running into Jeffrey Simmons. 

Get the tables!

Posted Images

10 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not Titans related but hate that the NFL hasn't put the Chiefs vs Bills rematch in primetime.

Don't the networks have some input? I imagine CBS wanted to keep that game.

Last year's schedule was tough.  This one feels tough as well.  Here are my thoughts:

1. Getting Buffalo with the Bills getting 10 days off isn't ideal.  I feel like after what happened the last two years this will feel like a big game for Buffalo.

2. Getting the Raiders with the Titans on a short week isn't ideal.

3. Glad to see they only have back to back road trips twice.  With the second of those being non-divisional games.

4. I like getting the Colts the second time with the Titans coming off a bye.

5. The Chiefs game will be a very difficult challenge.  The Chiefs will be coming off a bye.  Andy Reid's record coming off a bye is unbelievable.  He's lost maybe twice in his entire career in the regular season coming off a bye.

6. Denver also has a bye before their game.  Another challenge.

7. Going into GB with little time to prepare will be very difficult.  At least this time it's not in late December.

8. I like having the extra time before the Bengals game.  Of course that also happened in the playoff game.  

9. I like how three of the last five games are against Jacksonville and Houston.  If they can get to December in decent shape in the division then hopefully they'll be able to take care of their own business.  Of course these teams could also be a lot better this year.

10. The early bye doesn't bother me at all because of the two Thursday night games which create an extra mini bye than they're normally have.  They'll have three extra days off in November and in early January.

19 minutes ago, TeamRamrod said:

We’ll beat most of the teams we’re supposed to lose to and then have some losses to completely garbage teams. Par for the course with the Vrabel Tennessee Titans.

This was debunked a few years ago. Fans always remember the big games their teams weren't supposed to win and magnify the losses in game they weren't supposed to lose. The Titans are right in the middle of wins vs teams they are supposed to lose to as well as in the middle against teams they aren't supposed to lose to

TLDR every fan base thinks their team punches up in big games and plays down to the level of their opponent in other games.

9 minutes ago, oldschool said:

This was debunked a few years ago. Fans always remember the big games their teams weren't supposed to win and magnify the losses in game they weren't supposed to lose. The Titans are right in the middle of wins vs teams they are supposed to lose to as well as in the middle against teams they aren't supposed to lose to

TLDR every fan base thinks their team punches up in big games and plays down to the level of their opponent in other games.

It’s a shitpost dude. 

Edited by TeamRamrod

2 minutes ago, logicals said:

Every team has bad games.

Good teams typically only have 1 or 2.

Bad teams have 3 or more. Like, say, losing to the Jets, Texans and Pats all in one season.

The Pats are the third team you picked?  Just when I think you can't get any dumber....

5 minutes ago, logicals said:

Yeah, the Pats.

The team Buffalo blew out in both games where it wasnt a hurricane.

With the most recent matchup being the greatest offensive performance in postseason NFL history.

And?  They were a playoff team that only a total buffoon would list in the same category as the Jets and Texans last year. 

You were reaching.  It's like every other point you try to make...you have your ideas and you try to manipulate the facts around those. 

25 minutes ago, logicals said:

I say this without trolling in any way. Just honesty.

Your schedule sucks ass. I'd be pissed if I was Vrabel.

The NFL put a stretch where you play the Colts, Chiefs, Broncos, Packers, and Bengals in a 6 week span, with two of those games in primetime and one coming on short rest.

Even worse is the 4 game stretch where the Titans have to face Pat Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Russel Wilson and Joe Burrow in a 21 day span.

The road game stuff is irrelevant IMO. The Titans have the same home and away record the past 3 seasons.

The Titans had a four game stretch last year where they played the Bills, Chiefs (on a short week), Colts and Rams.  

1 minute ago, logicals said:

That sucks too, but in retrospect the Titans got lucky in that the Chiefs were going through their bad spurt after getting shellacked by Buffalo, and the Colts were also in their bad spurt at 3-5.

Which I guess means that could also happen this year where the Titans get lucky and their tough stretch is during teams bad spurts.

And then they won in Indy.  And then in LA.

The Titans were a good team last year.  Why you won't acknowledge that I have no idea.

4 minutes ago, logicals said:

Because we disagree.

The Titans were a "good" team in the same way that the Chargers were a "good" team during the Rivers era.

Yeah, their record was usually pretty decent. 

And they had half a dozen or so playoff appearances.

And they even had same great regular season wins (like beating the dynasty Patriots).

And every year people talked about how this could be THE year they take that next step...

But it never happened. And no legitimate contender was ever scared of them. And they never made a Super Bowl. And they simply weren't a real threat.

The Titans are the Rivers era Chargers. They're "good" but they not scary and no one is genuinely concerned about them.

It's really an impossible thing to argue.  Because the likelihood is the Titans won't win the SB.  Why?  Because only one team wins and it's extremely hard to do so.  So if they don't win you or any of the other detractors will say see, they were never a threat.

It's a silly argument.

I really came into this hoping to be on @scine09 side....but fuck. 

We might suck this year, and I think the odds are moving that direction...that said, as long as we win week 2, I'll be fairly happy. 

Might even lay-off the meathead hate for a couple days.

6 minutes ago, logicals said:

Wasn’t really what I said at all…

You said that the Titans were never really a contender.  And because they didn't win you can say you were right.  And because of the high probability that they won't win you can continue to say it.  It doesn't mean they weren't a contender.  I mean they lost by a field goal to the team that lost by a FG in the Super Bowl.  Of course they were a legit contender.  But because they didn't win you can just say you were right and there's nothing anyone can say to disprove it.

I can pick any team that hasn't won in a decent amount of time that's expected to contend.  Name the team.  And I can say they're not a contender and they won't win for whatever the reason.  And when they don't win, because chances are they won't since winning to or even getting to the Super Bowl is very hard, I can just say that I was right.  And when whomever is arguing the other side uses whatever reasons he/she wants to use to say that the team actually did contend I can just say no, they didn't win and they were never going to win.  And you can't say anything to disprove me.

Edited by scine09