Joe Burrow Cincy                                Kirk Cousins Minn

Lamar Jackson Baltimore                  Aaron Rodgers GB

Ryan Tannehill Tennessee                Kyler Murray ARZ 

Patrick Mahomes KC                         Jimmy G   SF

Justin Herbert LA                               Sam Bradford LA Rams

Derek Carr LV                                     Tom Brady TB

Russell Wilson DEN

DeShaun Watson CLV

Considering Lamar Jackson's injury plague 2021... Considering nobody talked about Sam Bradford not winning anything and/or barely ever knocking on the postseason door under center throughout the years in Detroit... Considering Jimmy G barely having 2 decent seasons with one Super Bowl appearance... Considering another quarterback in purple also throwing for a bunch of yards throughout the years with nothing to show for it... I think it's pretty fair to say our quarterback position since 2019 has been the best quarterback position in terms of consistency, postseason appearances, division titles, and fielding the second-best offense in the NFL during the 2020 season (2nd best in franchise history overall to our inaugural run n shoot 1990 season). Not bad even with a boring underappreciated guy named Tannehill. I love how everyone today is so fucking spoiled in wanting absolute perfect from such in-perfect miserable existences.

The sad thing is I wouldn't be surprised to see the next breaking story out of Nashville to be the trading of Ryan Tannehill since Mike Vrabel could do it all, coach it all, throw it all, and still win games, even with a rotation shuffle of 90 plus players in a season. The 2021 record would've been 5-12 not 12-5 had it been Tannehill down instead of the King.  

Vrabel won with a QB that had a 21-17 TD INT ratio season.

But yeah tannehill is a big reason why we had the best record last year.🙄

tannehill was sorrounded by a top run game and a top defense in the league yet he choked the whole season away. Honestly I can't remember a bigger choke job by a QB in recent years....

I think RT improves significant for the following reasons. 
Henry 100%
Haskins > Foreman 

Hilliard >McNichols

Hooper/Okonkwo > Firkser/Swaim

Woods > Jones

Phillips/NWI > Rogers/Hollister

Davis playing in contract year

NPF > Quessenberry

Cunningham/Long > Evans/Brown

Weaver returns from Injury to give better depth at EDGE combined with Adeniyi &  Roberson

Phillips/Cannon > Rogers/Johnson at KR

If the staff can somehow work it out to    Bring Julio back and field the top 3 WR with Julio and Burks outside and Woods in the slot in addition to Phillips, Fitzpatrick, Kinsey mthen I would say this offense is a lot more potent and dangerous then AJB, Julio, Rogers, NWI, Johnson, Hollister and McMath

Its so weird that the TR members are so blind when it comes to QBs evaulation.....

You guys critic Jackson of his "passing ability" but refuse to realize that QBs these days have to be able to chuck it deep AND run a West coast offense AND read defenses AND be mobile AND pick up the occasional first down with their feet. Steve Young and Randall Cunningham and others changed the league with their mobility, and Lamar takes that one step further. And yet we still sit here and talk about only one aspect of their game. Yes, passing is important, but I think that if 2021 was just a blip and Lamar has 5 seasons like 2020 in a row, then absolutely we have to consider him one of the top QBs in the league, because of the total package he brings to the field.

Archived