Vrabel appearing at a Nashville Trump event

T-RAC

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you worry about who your favorite athlete, celebrity, or actor/actress votes for you have too much time on your hands. I could give two shits about who Vrabel voted for, go win the fucking Super Bo

LOL....

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Jmac959 said:

See that’s the thing. I see so much “trump is bad” but I never see any  specific examples.

It’s always, “if you don’t already see it, then youre blind…” kinda stuff.

If we’re truly being honest, the trump hate is just people desperately/arrogantly clinging to some thread of virtue (the virtue being better than trump) 

….and the desperate need to be right, better than or smarter than a mass demographic 

Its similar to republicans hating pelosi or whoever else

People pointed out examples every single day.  Grab em' by the pussy.  Obviously exaggerated lies such as the inauguration stuff.  Attacking his political rivals families both during the primaries and during the election and I'm not talking about the baseline stuff that all candidates get exposed to, he crossed lines no other presidential candidate has crossed in the past.  He pressured the head of the FBI to look the other way and then fired him when he didn't get what he want. 

Every single day he insulted people on twitter, in the media, and behind closed doors.  He gave up sensitive info after yelling 'lock her up' for months.  He talked up dictators and weakened our alliances not as an agenda but simply because he was brash, narcissistic and rubbed every civil person he came across the wrong way.  Even his own party fractured as a result of his arrogance.

If you don't know why people don't like him (and Pelosi as well I would argue) then you simply chose to ignore everything they were saying and came to your own conclusions in a vacuum while accusing them of having a closed mind.    

59 minutes ago, HOTT said:

So the coach isn't allowed to have his own opinions or attend events of his choice?   Just think Vrabel could be a terrorist--that's what some of you are likely to put forth soon..  The gap between the two sides gets wider and wider.  I'm still waiting on Biden to come to and unite us. 

Hard to unite people who are violently opposed to uniting with anyone on the other side…

12 hours ago, Jmac959 said:

What’s y’all’s deal? So gross to see all the sheepish liberals on here.
Trump isn’t what his fan club thought he was, but he’s not what the media made him out to be either.

I mean you gotta come up with more than his “rhetoric” and what shoes the First Lady wears to the airport before I act like some you guys do. 
To this day I still don’t know what trump did to piss everybody off so bad.

Just watch the video for a couple HUNDRED examples on the link.  Surprised this has not been shifted to Politics.

https://www.vox.com/2016/10/7/13205842/trump-secret-recording-women

Edited by FRT

4 hours ago, Jmac959 said:

See that’s the thing. I see so much “trump is bad” but I never see any  specific examples.

It’s always, “if you don’t already see it, then youre blind…” kinda stuff.

If we’re truly being honest, the trump hate is just people desperately/arrogantly clinging to some thread of virtue (the virtue being better than trump) 

….and the desperate need to be right, better than or smarter than a mass demographic 

Its similar to republicans hating pelosi or whoever else

maxresdefault.jpg

15 minutes ago, HOTT said:

Works both ways Jon.

It actually doesn’t. There are certain issues where neither side will agree with each other on, but only one side that makes it a public goal of obstructing and not negotiating with the other side.

5 hours ago, OzTitan said:

Um, are you for fucking real? how about inciting an insurrection and trying to overturn a genuine election result? these specific examples are literally countless.

An insurrection where the side with all the guns decided not to bring them. That dude dressed as a Shaman was just this close to consolidating power. Prayers. 

1 hour ago, Jmac959 said:

What you guys don’t understand is a lot of this stuff is either out of context (media) or just tabloid level garbage (also media….but trumps fault as well) or not the full truth.

He didn’t tell anybody to invade any buildings (he actually called for peaceful protest), and he told the Ukraine they wouldn’t get their money if they didn’t investigate they obvious political corruption with hunter Biden and the Obama admin after the guy who was investigating it was suddenly fired for investigating it.

Of course the democrats claimed he was abusing power and wanted to impeach him.

As far as the Twitter and unbecoming behavior, yea he’s definitely not a good person. I wouldn’t say he’s a horrible person. I wouldn’t be comfortable with him as my pastor, but I just refuse to hate the man as a politician because of some tabloid material that liberal media outlets tried to pass as important that really wasn’t and most of it was out of context, misconstrued, and overblown.

Childish and self-centered…yes, headline news…… Im not sure.

LMFAO

Trump is on tape asking a foreign country to interfere in our elections. He held up money Ukraine needed to defend itself against Russia because he wanted them to announce a phony investigation to affect the election.  The same Ukraine that is currently being obliterated by Russia, but JMac wants to talk about Hunter Biden. Absolute shit for brains. 

6 minutes ago, terradawg said:

Trump is on tape asking a foreign country to interfere in our elections. He held up money Ukraine needed to defend itself against Russia because he wanted them to announce a phony investigation to affect the election.  The same Ukraine that is currently being obliterated by Russia, but JMac wants to talk about Hunter Biden. Absolute shit for brains. 

You don’t know anything about that Ukraine situation do you?