Vrabel appearing at a Nashville Trump event

T-RAC

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you worry about who your favorite athlete, celebrity, or actor/actress votes for you have too much time on your hands. I could give two shits about who Vrabel voted for, go win the fucking Super Bo

LOL....

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, titanruss said:

It's amazing the lack of ability trumpets have to follow simple cause and effect. 

You see me. go shit in your lunch and your husband starts remaking it for you... you'd probably get mad at him wouldn't you? 

If people like you loved your family half as much as you love worthless politicians, the world would be a much better place to be in

Edited by TerryBoats

41 minutes ago, titanruss said:

It's amazing the lack of ability trumpets have to follow simple cause and effect. 

You see me. go shit in your lunch and your husband starts remaking it for you... you'd probably get mad at him wouldn't you? 

Cmon man I’m no trumper but our president now can’t even say a coherent sentence 

48 minutes ago, TheChosenTitan said:

Cmon man I’m no trumper but our president now can’t even say a coherent sentence 

3 of the last 4 can't speak worth a shit. Hell, pacman may have had better public speaking skills than bush...

29 minutes ago, TheChosenTitan said:

Why do we get these choices? lol

Two party system with no real competition so we are stuck with the best of the worst options available. Every year is two morons pandering to the idiots at either end of the spectrum. Every once in awhile you land something solid like Clinton(bill) but most of the time we are just in a 4-8 year washing machine of political bullshit.

6 hours ago, TitanPoke said:

No, it's understood. You're not allowed to have free speech in a public setting unless it fits the narrative at the time.

Again, right wingers don't understand freedom of speech. No one is being prosecuted by the government.

You're confusing freedom of speech with freedom from consequence. That's a major difference. One conservatives neither understand nor can handle because they're a bunch of snowflake crybabies.

2 hours ago, Justafan said:

It really is amazing how everyone sees the world through their lens and just absolutely refuses to give anyone else any benefit of the doubt.  

Could you give me a breakdown so I can give benefit of the doubt to people who are supporting a party who are attempting to persecute people for having abortions, banning books from schools, the don’t say gay bill, etc? I’d really like to better understand how that’s beneficial for society!