Vrabel appearing at a Nashville Trump event

T-RAC

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you worry about who your favorite athlete, celebrity, or actor/actress votes for you have too much time on your hands. I could give two shits about who Vrabel voted for, go win the fucking Super Bo

LOL....

Posted Images

He is listed as a "private" live virtual "appearance", whatever that means. It probably just means they're selling extra priced tickets for his cultists to think they're having some sort of exclusive access. For these things each guest really has no connection to the next.

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I'm on board with "if Trump attends it's a Trump event."

That doesn't mean rebel looks at it that way or anyone else who attends. But that's how I will always interpret it.

It’s a bad look, for sure.

But I’ve actually had to go to events like (previous job about ten years ago) this and even booked Les Brown for one and also for a call.

It’s a stupid Cheesecake Factory cornball fest, regardless. I’m just really trying to give Vrabel the benefit of the doubt. 

24 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

Based on the guest speakers, it’s just one of these rah rah personal development events. Trump is just the hook because…Tennessee.

It will just be some super awkward stream I’m sure. 

Heart Attack Close Call GIF by reactionseditor

BREAKING: Jon Robinson's wife Jaimie has a defunct twitter account: https://twitter.com/jbivrob

In my highly detailed scroll through the 750 people she follows, there's no MAGA. Also, either she is extremely multicultural in her interests and linguistic skills (Japanese, Arabic, Turkish, Spanish, etc), or her account was hacked and followed a bunch of randos.

Deep breaths @tgo