Post Draft Free Agency

53 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Only if he's being asked to beat top CBs and this is assuming he doesn't take a big step this year.

He can play the 3rd WR role and be effective as a blocker and 3rd down target underneath and in the intermediate passing game 

If can improve his quickness within those areas, I think he’d be fine. I’m also intrigued to see how much 11 versus 12 they run this year with the additions of Chig, Hooper and Phillips. The versatility will help for sure. 

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Fuller could be more of a hedge and not a needed starter like they needed from Julio last year. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Somedude said:

I just want 1 more vet WR.

Down to a handful of legit options. Otherwise they’ll have to look to the trade market. Basically looking at:

Will Fuller

Emmanuel Sanders

John Ross

Kenny Stills

T.Y. Hilton

Lil’ Jordan Humphrey

Albert Wilson 

Marquise Goodwin

Mohamed Sanu

Adam Humphries (slot only)

Danny Amendola (slot only)

Cole Beasley (slot only)

Odell Beckham Jr. (coming off late ACL tear)

DeSean Jackson

Chester Rodgers (😬😬😬)

Cam Batson (😬😬😬)

34 minutes ago, titanskick8851 said:

Down to a handful of legit options. Otherwise they’ll have to look to the trade market. Basically looking at:

Will Fuller

Emmanuel Sanders

John Ross

Kenny Stills

T.Y. Hilton

Lil’ Jordan Humphrey

Albert Wilson 

Marquise Goodwin

Mohamed Sanu

Adam Humphries (slot only)

Danny Amendola (slot only)

Cole Beasley (slot only)

Odell Beckham Jr. (coming off late ACL tear)

DeSean Jackson

Chester Rodgers (😬😬😬)

Cam Batson (😬😬😬)

The Giants will waive Slayton eventually and he will presumably clear waivers because no one will want to pay him $2.5M this year. That may make him the 2nd best WR available. 

Another guy you could add to this list (who is injury prone) is Allen Hurns. 

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The Giants will waive Slayton eventually and he will presumably clear waivers because no one will want to pay him $2.5M this year. That may make him the 2nd best WR available. 

Another guy you could add to this list (who is injury prone) is Allen Hurns. 

Slayton has major drop issues, especially when wide open.

I think it'll be Will Fuller. He makes the most sense and answers the lack of speed that we mentioned as a need upon the beginning of the offseason. Also, we have Burks, NWI, and Woods so that alleviates some of the concerns of relying on a player so heavily who has yet played a full nfl season because of injuries 

20 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the Titans don't already have a deal for  Fuller and are just waiting on the Julio money

If you totally believe Mike Keith when he says, the Titans will be signing a vet WR soon, yeah then Fuller is the only one that fits.  That and he's a former Texan which they seem to like sign a lot.  

11 hours ago, rns90 said:

If you totally believe Mike Keith when he says, the Titans will be signing a vet WR soon, yeah then Fuller is the only one that fits.  That and he's a former Texan which they seem to like sign a lot.  

Jim Wyatt is actually saying the opposite he thinks that in the short term JRob is done at WR and wants to see what this current group looks like through OTA's and mandatory mini camp.

9 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

After reading this must say I'm a little surprised JRob didn't make that trade for Edwards if they were very high on him during the draft process.

His metrics were terrible in Oakland but he’s obviously still young/plenty of time to get better 

2 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

After watching the WR market explode, it feels like the top end CB market is primed to take a 25% jump. 

If WRs are going to get paid then so are the guys tasked with stopping them…