Is Tannehill Broken? Some say yes.

titaninpgh

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we have one star who’s not a pussy who wants to kill themself?

Yeah...I don't get what people wanted from that presser. I thought it was fine. He clearly knew what kind of questions he was going to get and handled it as well as he could have.  Zero issues

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, oldschool said:

I'm sure he cares way more about letting his teammates down with that abortion of a performance than a bunch of idiot fans who don't even understand what they watch every Sunday.

You don't think he cares about the fact that millions of people now look at him as the guy who cost the team a chance at a Super Bowl?

Of course he cares and of course it bothers him.  He wouldn't be human if it didn't.

Confidence is so critical for a QB. It’s something I’ve never worried about with Tannehill, until now. Of course he can bounce back, and hopefully therapy is a part of that recovery.

Still love rooting for the guy, but I had to change the thread title for some special someones

Edited by titaninpgh

16 minutes ago, Stan said:

oh come on it’s not the fact that he went to therapy id he was mariota we’d be laughing at it. It’s clear there’s a bias, we had no problems calling mariota mentally weak and

fraigle but tannehill it’s ok because why? 

I agree with that.  The same people who are excusing Tannehill would be crushing him if it was a different player.  But at the same time Tannehill did nothing wrong.  In fact I feel a little better about him knowing that he did go and that this loss hit him as hard as it did.

31 minutes ago, Stan said:

oh come on it’s not the fact that he went to therapy id he was mariota we’d be laughing at it. It’s clear there’s a bias, we had no problems calling mariota mentally weak and

fraigle but tannehill it’s ok because why? 

Mariota was weak and fragile and also awful at playing QB.  Tannehill is none of those things....

38 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Now if he had teared up like Quiver Chins, I'd be calling for Willis and his godly ways to save the franchise.......

So, JRob being so invested in the Titans winning a Super Bowl that he cried talking about it is some kind of weakness.  Some of that real men don't cry BS?  You always carrying around a little hatchet for JRob.  I think that's why you can't get a man.  

2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I’m glad Tannehill went through the dark moments after losing us the best chance at a SB and him getting a monster extension. I honestly feel really bad for him and his 32 million dollars plus money pushed into this year for the restructure. 

Don’t forget the smokeshow wife

I'm sure the loss was crushing to a bunch of the players, coaches, and FO guys.  They all work super hard to get there and to come of short when you know you could have won it all sucks.  That's the playoffs are so great.  Win or go home.

Quiver Chins was crying about six weeks afterwards......What's funny is some narrative that Tannehill didn't care or wasn't accountable.  Or now that he's "broken".  He's fine.

I hope he's ok mentally. He's able to talk about it and that's a good sign. Mental health is nothing to play with. 

I hope that Tanne has a good season and Willis gets to sit with no pressure.  But I worry that if Tanne starts to decline that he will spiral.  Putting us in a bad situation this year. 

34 minutes ago, japan said:

It's not just TR.  Heard that show with Mason and some other dunce at lunch and they were vilifying Tannehill for disclosing he was doing renovations on this house.

Something tells me Tannehill won't have to be on a mid market sports radio show to make a living when he retires.......He'll be enjoying his mansion on the water when he's not on his boat.....