Roe v Wade Overturned

tgo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clarence Thomas is directly saying this just the beginning. The right to contraception and gay marriage are next.   This is the case that Thomas mentioned:   Griswold v. Connecticu

Posted Images

Going after Lawrence will allow states to criminalized gay sexual activity. 

If that happens, you would have to laugh at any outspoken, anti-Clinton, gay Bernie supporters who go to prison in the future.

maxresdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

In the end, it’s going to be on the voters to step up alternative-option party to effectively communicate to voters a reason to care.

Good luck to us all. Maybe blaming progressives will work!

10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

In the end, it’s going to be on the voters to step up…

What lol? Voters can’t do shit.

The Supreme Court is now just a GOP branch of government. They are above the president. The GOP purposely picked young justices to ensure this stands for a long time.

Even if voting mattered, the Dems will never ever get 60 seats in the senate. They’ll never be able to do anything. On top of that voting is pointless because gerrymandering has ensured GOP rule forever. Packing the courts is pointless as it will just become a presidential standard when the presidents flip between parties.

Your country is fucked. I am glad I don’t live in that shithole.

Just now, TheBukafax said:

What lol? Voters can’t do shit.

The Supreme Court is now just a GOP branch of government. They are above the president. The GOP purposely picked young justices to ensure this stands for a long time.

Even if voting mattered, the Dems will never ever get 60 seats in the senate. They’ll never be able to do anything. On top of that voting is pointless because gerrymandering has ensured GOP rule forever. Packing the courts is pointless as it will just become a presidential standard when the presidents flip between parties.

Your country is fucked. I am glad I don’t live in that shithole.

The one thing that voters can do is give Dems enough power in Congress to eliminate the filibuster and re-balance the courts.

Do I think this is going to happen? Probably not any time soon…

4 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Will it get them to turnout to vote???

If you can't message this combination of horrific factors into something compelling, you will never get people to vote.

And they can't and won't.