AJ Brown: "I'm not a regular season guy"

21 hours ago, WG53 said:

Why do I need to provide links when what I'm saying is well known? Your narrative is dumb. You haven't said anything to counter what I've said. All you've done is dismiss the truth because you want to go the bullshit macho route that a man should risk paralysis for your entertainment.

The day you add anything to the board will be a first.

It's not well known, or even remotely accepted, as evidenced by this thread.  The idea that PK, the ONLY person to report it as a fracture, suddenly has something that nobody else has reported, is a little crazy to me. 

Now, I think you're confusing my disbelief of it being a fracture with thinking Mariota should have played with a fracture.  Never have I said he should have played if it was fractured...to the contrary, if he had a neck fracture, he shouldn't have been practicing or doing much of anything.  But you, an internet blowhard whose posts are entirely ad hominem attacks on people that disagree with you, are hardly one to understand the difference between disagreeing that it was a fracture (it's been reported as a stinger by everyone aside from PK) and thinking someone should play with a fracture. 

I look forward to your next post of insults...pussy.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dez Fitz is not a regular season guy either, so he should be able to step right in

Highly doubt his feelings about Tannehill had anything at all to do with this. I just posted the Mariota video because it was an early signal of diva behavior. And also, a sign that he’s a terrible ju

Posted Images

8 hours ago, TheChosenTitan said:

Many other QBs are being asked to do the same and not giving away games consistently. Take off the homer glasses 

Definitely not a homer. I’m sorry you don’t understand what you’re watching. I feel for you. 

Tannehill was a big part of the reason the Titans got the #1 seed. You are letting his performance against the Bengals be the indicator of how he always plays. This isn’t the case. 

8 hours ago, TheChosenTitan said:

Many other QBs are being asked to do the same and not giving away games consistently. Take off the homer glasses 

And Tannehill isn't giving away games consistently. You don't make 3 straight play off appearances and get the #1 seed if your QB is "giving away games consistently". For your sake, I hope you're being hyperbolic.

21 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Definitely not a homer. I’m sorry you don’t understand what you’re watching. I feel for you. 

Tannehill was a big part of the reason the Titans got the #1 seed. You are letting his performance against the Bengals be the indicator of how he always plays. This isn’t the case. 

Yes during the regular season. Then comes playoffs and the wheels come off 

20 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

And Tannehill isn't giving away games consistently. You don't make 3 straight play off appearances and get the #1 seed if your QB is "giving away games consistently". For your sake, I hope you're being hyperbolic.

Mostly mean playoff games.

6 minutes ago, TheChosenTitan said:

Mostly mean playoff games.

Even there he only lost us one playoff game; the last one.  Trust me, I get not trusting him in the playoffs, but in the regular season he's been really good and I expect that to continue this year. Playoffs are where he can change people's opinions though, regular season wins won't win anyone over.

18 minutes ago, TheChosenTitan said:

Yes during the regular season. Then comes playoffs and the wheels come off 

As Mythos said, that's only really been the Bengals game.

I get that is the freshest memory you have of him, but don't let that drive the narrative.  Especially don't call others homers without a basis other than not hating Tannehill.

7 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Gosh I was an idiot to root for him every Sunday.  He cancels on kids and then tries to blame Derrick if there is no camp?  What if Derrick can not do it?  Sure is telling that no one besides Ryan wished  him well publicly 

On 5/9/2022 at 9:45 AM, BudsOilers said:

The Mariota week 17 deal was always strange.  He did participate in practice all week but was scratched Saturday night or Sunday morning because of the risk factor......Add in that the Titans had the ability to pull the 5th year tender

Hmmm.... I can think of maybe a reason why the 5th year tender wasn't pulled....

7 minutes ago, japan said:

Hmmm.... I can think of maybe a reason why the 5th year tender wasn't pulled....

Yeah - Quiver Chins wasn't going to pull the tender since he used Pineapple Tebow as exhibit A for making a coaching change a year earlier and then saw his team miss the playoffs the next year.  Still, I absolutely think Mariota's agent was concerned about it being a possibility and much harder to file a grievance against if PT had finished the year intact.  And we KNOW he would have played poorly in the said game.

3 hours ago, japan said:

I can't