2023 NFL Draft Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carter should be looking for a new job whenever the Titans season ends.

Was checking today.. if we lose out we could be as high as #10 or #11 pick. look at the bright side

A loss tonight allows for Broderick Jones, Paris Johnson Jr, Peter Skoronski, or CJ Stroud to be realistic possibilities for the 2023 Tennessee Titans

Posted Images

7 hours ago, stormi said:

Lets say we land in the 12-20 draft pick range, I'd say OL is probably where we most need help.

Possibly a wild QB trade up year too.

Preliminary OT is really weak next year, IMO. Going to be a bad year to need one.

Just now, Guts said:

Preliminary OT is really weak next year, IMO. Going to be a bad year to need one.

Interesting.

What way is the draft leaning next year? All I really know about atm are the 2 QB's and Will Anderson.

3 minutes ago, stormi said:

Interesting.

What way is the draft leaning next year? All I really know about atm are the 2 QB's and Will Anderson.

This is a really good/deep DB and RB class potentially.

WR/EDGE/DL is top heavy with a few big names.

14 minutes ago, Guts said:

This is a really good/deep DB and RB class potentially.

WR/EDGE/DL is top heavy with a few big names.

Thx.  I don't follow this much as I used to.  It's good because we may need both DB's and RB next year (Hooker and Henry for different reasons).  I think we are pretty good at OT with Radunz and NPR there as prospects/starters of the future. We will probably still need a WR.  No idea about EDGE.  Probably not on DL.

And of course there will be many questions about the QB's.

2 minutes ago, rns90 said:

Thx.  I don't follow this much as I used to.  It's good because we may need both DB's and RB next year (Hooker and Henry for different reasons).  I think we are pretty good at OT with Radunz and NPR there as prospects/starters of the future. We will probably still need a WR.  No idea about EDGE.  Probably not on DL.

And of course there will be many questions about the QB's.

Just a big fan of college football, don't really care whose playing. If theirs a game on it's usually playing on my TV. It definitely helps come draft time discussions seeing most of these guys a few times a year.

1 minute ago, Guts said:

Just a big fan of college football, don't really care whose playing. If theirs a game on it's usually playing on my TV. It definitely helps come draft time discussions seeing most of these guys a few times a year.

This sounds weird, but I can't get into it as much as I used to (NCAA F) because there is way too much offense now.  I swear most of the Big 12 doesn't play defense at all.  Also, there's a five teams that seem to dominate and get seemingly auto berths into the playoffs (tOSU, ALA, UGA, and maybe Clemson).

Titans currently scheduled to have 6 picks in the 2023 draft and won't be receiving any comp picks.

1st Round

2nd Round

3rd Round

No 4th Round (Julio Trade)

5th Round

6th Round (Falcons Pick Julio Trade)

No 6th Round (Traded to Rams for Robert Woods)

7th Round

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

I would say OL/WR/EDGE will be in consideration for our 1st round pick next year.  We could really be looking to replace all 3 interior positions here shortly, assuming Radunz and NPF hold down the tackle spots.  Bud and Autry have easy outs and huge cap savings in 2023 if they were looking to get younger in those positions.  WR is pretty obvious we need to continue to add young talent there.

3 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

😂😂😂😂

People would die lol

In seriousness, it’ll be interesting to see how the QBs play themselves out. IF we have a tough season, they almost assuredly will take a QB in the first round if there is a guy they like. 

• Jonboy pinned this topic