Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Needs more injury history

@woolfolksunclesuncle he's your guy

Guy looks sticky as fuck...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JJHuddle12 said:

No he’s not. He’s not big enough for how slow he is. At least Hooker is a playmaker, Molden hasn’t shown any ball hawking skills 

Molden played great last yr as a rookie 3rd rounder.  His pick in Indy was a game changer.  He was in position and he made the GW play.  He is not elite but he has already over contributed his draft slot.  

30 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Catching up on some Titans related post draft interviews and Mike Keith mentioned that JRob turned down a pretty substantial trade offer for pick #35 to stick and take McCreary.

I’d be curious to know what it was. Personally, I love the McCreary pick

20 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

McCreary is going to be an excellent study of film evaluation vs drafting athletic traits, there would of been a lot of teams that simply wouldn't of drafted a short armed slower corner with a top 50 pick no matter what his tape looked like.

Purely as skill is concerned, this guy has by far the most talent of anyone the last 10 years we've had coming out. 

him and the late wr are our best skill picks by far. 

measureables - wise they are both behind a bit. Up to the league to determine if they translate. 

1 hour ago, AvgJoe said:

Might have been the Jets giving up a 4th rounder to move up 3 picks or whatever.  That would qualify as substantial.

Just now, Starkiller said:

We'll never know what offers they turned down. But teams are always trying to move up to the early parts of round 2 to get someone or other. 

Our dime packages with Fulton, Farley. Mccreary,Molden,Byard and Hooker would be nice to see. 

21 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Catching up on some Titans related post draft interviews and Mike Keith mentioned that JRob turned down a pretty substantial trade offer for pick #35 to stick and take McCreary.

Must have gone down quickly as I recall the Titans turned in the draft card for McCreary pretty fast.

6 minutes ago, begooode said:

Must have gone down quickly as I recall the Titans turned in the draft card for McCreary pretty fast.

Those first handful of day two picks are highly coveted and teams are scrambling as soon as day 1 is over trying to get their hands on them, the offers would of been on the table well before the Titans were actually on the clock.

On 5/8/2022 at 9:23 AM, titaninpgh said:

???

Sounds like McCreary usually plays mirror not press man

His footage was kind of strange in that he didn’t exactly play press or mirror. He used a combination technique where he mirrors the start of the stem and then gets hands on the guy at the top around 10 yards deep. It will be interesting to see how that translates.