Titans Trade AJB to Eagles

tgo

30 minutes ago, Thrill said:

I think you might be right. They're all represented by the same guy right? This could easily have helped show that Deebo was serious about his trade demand. 

Yeah he represented 4 of them I think. Aj was definitely the most immature of those. Inside of the facility we know he worked his ass off but he believed in flat earth and would take bait online easily. Easy guy to manipulate for the manager. Manager got all the deals, everyone except AJ seems content with how things went down. Just a theory but with money that big it makes sense. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. It is better to trade AJB at peak value vs letting him walk next year and get maybe a 3rd comp in 2024.   I definitely didn't see this coming, but we got solid value. We are at the

I 100% totally defend Brown for getting as much money as he can. Good for him, fuck the greedy owners and league   But don't lie and pretend that's not what it's about. He's also not going t

TD tried to take AJ's side and ended up looking like a fucking idiot when the whole story came out. This all happened because AJ conducts his business like a child. The Titans wanted him back and were

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, nine said:

I’ve wondered before whether Julio’s influence on AJB’s mindset and attitude may have been a driving factor in JRob’s decision to cut Julio loose so quickly. 

Perhaps but I think it had far more to do with not expecting a player with consistent soft tissue injuries and an aversion to practicing for multiple seasons of late to suddenly be completely healthy and available one year later - at a premium cost too.

What's annoying is that all of the warning signs with Julio were there and they got butt fucked on the trade - taking on the full contract and giving up high picks.  Bad.

15 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

Perhaps but I think it had far more to do with not expecting a player with consistent soft tissue injuries and an aversion to practicing for multiple seasons of late to suddenly be completely healthy and available one year later - at a premium cost too.

What's annoying is that all of the warning signs with Julio were there and they got butt fucked on the trade - taking on the full contract and giving up high picks.  Bad.

Definitely a swing and a miss from Robinson.

I don't care who the GM is. This team the last 20 years gets a hard on for a WR with a big name way pas their prime and it never worked out. Pickens. Moulds. Moss. Andre and Julio. At least Jones is not some future HOF long past their prime. Just a solid FA hopefully not looking to recapture from All Pro years of past. I really hope Julio is the last of this trend in a long while.

Edited by Somedude

4 minutes ago, Somedude said:

I don't care who the GM is. This team the last 20 years gets a hard on for a WR with a big name way pas their prime and it never worked out. Pickens. Moulds. Moss. Andre and Julio. At least Jones is not some future HOF long past their prime. Just a solid FA hopefully not looking to recapture from All Pro years of past. I really hope Julio is the last of this trend in a long while.

Only Pickens and Julio came in with any expectations.  All of the others you mentioned were washed by the time they came to the team.

• 1 month later...

Interview conducted by Josina Anderson with AJ Brown

- basically said Vrabel was all business and he prefers the "fun" he is allowed to have at the Eagles.

- professes his love for Hurts 

- lol claimed he did everything possible to stay in Tennessee

- about to have another kid due date is tomorrow

Edited by AussieTitanFan08

On the season AJ Brown has 3 games/ 30 receptions/309 yards/1 td/123 YAC which is good for 4th in the NFL.  We have no receivers in the top 50. We have to start getting Burks more involved in the offense. Looking at you Todd Downing. (And AJ has those stats with Jalen Hurts throwing him the ball)

Edited by freakingeek

14 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Interview conducted by Josina Anderson with AJ Brown

- basically said Vrabel was all business and he prefers the "fun" he is allowed to have at the Eagles.

- professes his love for Hurts 

- lol claimed he did everything possible to stay in Tennessee

- about to have another kid due date is tomorrow

He is a liar.  He wanted to leave and I am glad the team I root for’s  head coach is all business.   What happened to him saying Vrabel will be family for life?   I wish he would move on and the local media would as well.  Who cares what he  has to say.

3 minutes ago, Amy said:

He is a liar.  He wanted to leave and I am glad the team I root for’s  head coach is all business.   What happened to him saying Vrabel will be family for life?   I wish he would move on and the local media would as well.  Who cares what he  has to say.

Go iron my shirts you tard bitch.