Titans Trade AJB to Eagles

tgo

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. It is better to trade AJB at peak value vs letting him walk next year and get maybe a 3rd comp in 2024.   I definitely didn't see this coming, but we got solid value. We are at the

I 100% totally defend Brown for getting as much money as he can. Good for him, fuck the greedy owners and league   But don't lie and pretend that's not what it's about. He's also not going t

TD tried to take AJ's side and ended up looking like a fucking idiot when the whole story came out. This all happened because AJ conducts his business like a child. The Titans wanted him back and were

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Nope.  It's accurately observing Davenport's "reporting"

Ah you’re right, all those white players who TD should be hyping up….. aka Tannehill? Surely you’re not asking him to pump up Lewan, Ben Jones, and the Mason “Great White Hope” Kinsey.

3 minutes ago, oldschool said:

If this is true Jrob had no choice but to trade Brown.

We welcome you. How upset both Vrabel and Robinson were last night in the presser clearly indicates they did not want to trade him, but had no choice

3 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

Ah you’re right, all those white players who TD should be hyping up….. aka Tannehill? Surely you’re not asking him to pump up Lewan, Ben Jones, and the Mason “Great White Hope” Kinsey.

ha ha.  Kinsey.  They are still talking about him on the radio like he'll be a factor this season...

I don't begrudge AJ one bit for trying to get every last penny he could. That's what a player is supposed to do. But fuck him for his manipulative "not my fault" bullshit. The Titans would've likely kept it quiet that he was making crazy demands and demanded trade but he had to run his mouth and again left them no choice. Beat it no-knees. When he drops a TD pass in Philly they'll drop a D battery on his head from the nosebleeds.

3 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

I don't begrudge AJ one bit for trying to get every last penny he could. That's what a player is supposed to do. But fuck him for his manipulative "not my fault" bullshit. The Titans would've likely kept it quiet that he was making crazy demands and demanded trade but he had to run his mouth and again left them no choice. Beat it no-knees. When he drops a TD pass in Philly they'll drop a D battery on his head from the nosebleeds.

Him and Davenport exposed