Jump to content

Titans Like What They've Seen from CB Caleb Farley This Offseason


tgo
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheers guys.  Came to see your feelings on the Titans off-season.    Also a heads up that ESPN is doing a 30 for 30 on the 2000 Ravens and half the content supposedly is about the Ravens/Tit

https://www.tennesseetitans.com/news/titans-like-what-they-ve-seen-from-cb-caleb-farley-this-offseason     "He has really worked hard," Titans General Manager Jon Robinson said of Farle

Posted Images

5 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Nah, the main hope is that the Titans remain healthy and have viable starters to keep Tannehill upright and legitimate weapons for him to utilize. 

It will be interesting to see if JRob has provided that for Tannehill this year.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I like the "visiting" fans.  Their bias is obvious and their trolling is easily dismissed since it comes from the outside.  It's way better to hurl insults at them than each other.  Regardless, I applaud their fortitude to keep coming back and especially like the well-thought-out posts from @dcblanton (with @Ratbird being another good one).  Logical doesn't bother me at all.  He's man enough to show up after we kick Buffalo's ass every year.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like DC and the Raven fan was good. 
 

logical is basically a lame shtick poster and proland seems to be some kid that grew up with generational talents at QB and can’t accept that his team doesn’t have them anymore. 
 

I do miss slurpy…

Edited by japan
Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2022 at 7:01 PM, japan said:

I like DC and the Raven fan was good. 
 

logical is basically a lame shtick poster and proland seems to be some kid that grew up with generational talents at QB and can’t accept that his team doesn’t have them anymore. 
 

I do miss slurpy…

Haha

Yeah, Slurpy is a guilty-pleasure.  I wish we had a depressed Jags fan that if they ever get good, wouldn't know how to talk shit.

Those Dolphins fans are pretty good, too.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/28/2022 at 8:01 PM, japan said:

I like DC and the Raven fan was good. 
 

logical is basically a lame shtick poster and proland seems to be some kid that grew up with generational talents at QB and can’t accept that his team doesn’t have them anymore. 
 

I do miss slurpy…

God I miss slurpy too.  It’s been months!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 5/30/2022 at 11:52 AM, XAEA12 said:

God I miss slurpy too.  It’s been months!

 

 

26 minutes ago, dcblanton said:

I honestly hate that guy.  He is everything wrong with fandom and I hate that he is a Chiefs fan.  Just damn.


Wait, slurpy is a person? I think we were talking about 2 different things :unsure:

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Ratbird said:

Cheers guys.  Came to see your feelings on the Titans off-season. 

 

Also a heads up that ESPN is doing a 30 for 30 on the 2000 Ravens and half the content supposedly is about the Ravens/Titans rivalry.  I'm sure half of you will tell me to go fuck myself for mentioning it, but I think a lot of you would find it interesting if you were old enough to appreciate that old rivalry.  

There was an old ESPN show (maybe called "Hey Rookie!"? and it featured the Ravens.  So they drafted this stud TE and they were all over him. One day a coach comes up and tells Billick the guy is getting homesick. The next day he tells them that he packed out last night. Billick replied "God must be a Titans fan". 

 

Then the best one was we were imploding right on the field on defense.  Bulluck got into it (almost throwing a punch with a DB). The Ravens crowd was eating it up. You all held a 9-3 lead the entire game. We were so bad. Finally, on the last drive Collins got a RTP penalty that kept a drive alive, and somehow, managed to hit Crumpler in the End Zone and we won 10-9.  Every time we play something strange happens. 

Edited by BlueThunder
Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

There was an old ESPN show (maybe called "Hey Rookie!"? and it featured the Ravens.  So they drafted this stud TE and they were all over him. One day a coach comes up and tells Billick the guy is getting homesick. The next day he tells them that he packed out last night. Billick replied "God must be a Titans fan". 

 

Then the best one was we were imploding right on the field on defense.  Bulluck got into it (almost throwing a punch with a DB). The Ravens crowd was eating it up. You all held a 9-3 lead the entire game. We were so bad. Finally, on the last drive Collins got a RTP penalty that kept a drive alive, and somehow, managed to hit Crumpler in the End Zone and we won 10-9.  Every time we play something strange happens. 

DUDE!!!!  Thats is too funny.  That game was in Baltimore right?  I went to that game.....one of the most absurd endings I've seen or attended.  Courtland Finnegans Family sat right in front of me and he got into a few scuffles that game (nothing new).  This is back when the Ravens defense was pretty lights out (#1 ranked) and it was usually a guarantee an offense wouldn't drive down the field at the end of games on them.   On their own 20, it was 3 and 10 the titans jump offside and the flag gets thrown and "whistle blows" but Suggs didn't hear it and continued to go at Collins.  They must of played it on the jumbotron 30 times but Suggs' fingernail grazed Collins helmet and they get him for RTP.......The crowd was going crazy.   So the penalty on Suggs now trumped the offsides penalty and extends the Titans drive and as you said Collins hits Crumpler later for a TD.  I'm from Delaware so the drive home from Baltimore sucks but to lose like that was a brutal ride home.

Edited by Ratbird
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ratbird said:

DUDE!!!!  Thats is too funny.  That game was in Baltimore right?  I went to that game.....one of the most absurd endings I've seen or attended.  Courtland Finnegans Family sat right in front of me and he got into a few scuffles that game (nothing new).  This is back when the Ravens defense was pretty lights out (#1 ranked) and it was usually a guarantee an offense wouldn't drive down the field at the end of games on them.   On their own 20, it was 3 and 10 the titans jump offside and the flag gets thrown and "whistle blows" but Suggs didn't hear it and continued to go at Collins.  They must of played it on the jumbotron 30 times but Suggs' fingernail grazed Collin's helmet and they get him for RTP.......The crowd was going crazy.   So the penalty on Suggs now trumped the offsides penalty and extends the Titans drive and as you said Collin's hits Crumpler later for a TD.  I'm from Delaware so the drive home from Baltimore sucks but to lose like that was a brutal ride home.

Crumpler paid you back in the playoffs though...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...