@Guts

@Mythos27

@CreepingDeath

@scine09

@titanskick8851

@VanCityTitan

@Frank Andbeans

@TitansGuru

It's about that time again. I'm looking to start the new season after the NFL draft, unless enough people want to start it before then.

If you have any questions about the league or if there's anything that you might want changed about the league it should be hashed out now before the new season starts. If you can't play this year just let me know.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@titanruss @Puck @Callidus @CaliTitan3518 @Guts @Mythos27 @CreepingDeath @scine09 @titanskick8851 @VanCityTitan @Frank Andbeans @TitansGuru

@titanruss @Bink @Callidus @CaliTitan3518 @Guts @Mythos27 @CreepingDeath @scine09 @titanskick8851 @VanCityTitan @Frank Andbeans @TitansGuru

@titanruss @Bink @Callidus @CaliTitan3518 @Guts @Mythos27 @CreepingDeath @scine09 @titanskick8851 @VanCityTitan @Frank Andbeans @TitansGuru

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

So far looks like one spot will be up for grabs if anyone is interested.

I know fresh  blood is good, but I like dynasty leagues. 

50 minutes ago, Bink said:

I know fresh  blood is good, but I like dynasty leagues. 

That's fine with me. Fuck posting about this in the main forum again. lol

@Puck, you still good with someone (Bink) taking your team?

Edited by NashvilleNinja

@titanruss

@Bink

@Callidus

@CaliTitan3518

@Guts

@Mythos27

@CreepingDeath

@scine09

@titanskick8851

@VanCityTitan

@Frank Andbeans

@TitansGuru

The NFL draft is April 28-30. I will transition the league to the 2022 season on May 1 with the goal to start the league's rookie draft on May 15th, two weeks later. I figure 2 weeks to figure out where players have gone and to which teams will be enough time for "research".

If anyone has issue with that timeline for whatever reason go ahead and speak up now so we can adjust if need be.

12 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

This is my first dynasty team.  (Well, one that has more than 2 active/serious members.)  What's a rundown of expected activity leading up to the rookie draft?  Should we be negotiating trades, etc. now or when the league starts back?

Typically the real draft is the precursor to the fantasy draft. 

I start looking at my team and planning potential trades. Between the NFL draft and the dynasty draft I might start doing some negotiation or make some trades. Once folks can start seeing the situation the rookies land in it makes it a lot easier to facilitate trades. You also want to look at the bottom of your roster and begin to think about who gets cut to make room for the newbies. 

3 hours ago, CreepingDeath said:

This is my first dynasty team.  (Well, one that has more than 2 active/serious members.)  What's a rundown of expected activity leading up to the rookie draft?  Should we be negotiating trades, etc. now or when the league starts back?

I tend to prefer everything being open year-round but we're set to open the new year at the NFL draft.

• 4 weeks later...

@titanruss

@Bink

@Callidus

@CaliTitan3518

@Guts

@Mythos27

@CreepingDeath

@scine09

@titanskick8851

@VanCityTitan

@Frank Andbeans

@TitansGuru

The new league year has started. If you deleted the Sleeper app off your phone now would be the time to reinstall it.

The draft will start in 2 weeks. 3 rounds, rookies only.