Canadian Trucker Blockade

tgo

I'm sure everyone has heard about the blockade of right leaning trucker groups shutting down the border between Canada and the US, leading to several GM and Ford factories shutting down completely. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Martial Law.  Not Marshall.  And no, martial law was not declared.   It's funny seeing you rant how bad Trudeau's government is against protestors while silent on US protestors being tear gassed

Lol, of course it's right wing morons being scammed by bots again.   Legitimately zero surprise.

So end the freaking mandates and government overreach and get on with life. None of you seemed to upset when cargo ships were lined up outside of LA and mayor petey was off on maternity leave.  

This could be the beginning of the end for the cultist.  They just held an insurrection at the United States capitol.  Now, they plan to wreck the economies of two countries.  Why?  Because the people in Canada are 80% vaxed and are trying to get covid under control.

28 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

I don't understand why they just don't start ticketing them every 3 hours or so, those fines would add up in a hurry and their licenses get pulled after a certain number and they can't work for a long time. 

That assumes the police aren’t supporting them…

You idiots didn’t give 2 shits about protests when buildings and cars destroyed, people beaten up, chazz, wall street, looting, and ongoing violence and murders and now you want snipers against a completely peaceful example of civil disobedience?  Why not just lift the fucking mandates? Covid cases decreasing no matter what people do or dont do. But not unexpected from tyrants who insist on imposing rules on others. You guys are so full of self righteous bunk you cannot see what you are advocating for. You have denounced classic liberalism for statists tyranny. 

I doubt any of you idiots could even hit the side of s truck from 20 feet….

1 hour ago, El Guapo said:

You idiots didn’t give 2 shits about protests when buildings and cars destroyed, people beaten up, chazz, wall street, looting, and ongoing violence and murders and now you want snipers against a completely peaceful example of civil disobedience?  Why not just lift the fucking mandates? Covid cases decreasing no matter what people do or dont do. But not unexpected from tyrants who insist on imposing rules on others. You guys are so full of self righteous bunk you cannot see what you are advocating for. You have denounced classic liberalism for statists tyranny. 

I doubt any of you idiots could even hit the side of s truck from 20 feet….

American manufacturing is suffering because of this and it is making inflation even worse for everyone else. This weakens our country. The mandates are coming to their natural end in the coming weeks most everywhere anyway. 

I'm not for rioting or destruction of business or property. Nor am I for shutting down vital infrastructure to our country and inhibiting interstate commerce. 

These extremes must be dialed back.

8 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

I don't understand why they just don't start ticketing them every 3 hours or so, those fines would add up in a hurry and their licenses get pulled after a certain number and they can't work for a long time. 

So think that one through Einstein.  They ticket everyone so they can't work. Gee, who drives the trucks then?

You dumb lefties really do want to burn down anything you don't agree with. Party of inclusion my ass.