Where the Titans sit heading into the offseason

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would cut Cunningham and resign Brown. I like pass coverage LB more than run stopper. I agree that Brown regressed this year, but under new ILB coach, he could be good again

I would argue there was more risk in terms of wasting draft resources in drafting Caleb Farley in the 1st round than taking a flier on Trey Smith on day 3 of the draft, if a 5th-6th round pick busts d

Never bothered to dig into film and am no OL expert besides, but I strongly suspect Ben Jones does a million little things to make things work and is easy to underrate.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

I'm on board with him not drafting OL after Isaiah and Radunz. If Radunz eventually pans out, I'll rescind my ban. Until then, he'll just have to understand and abide.

Given the age and contract status of the current starting OL its a near certainty he is drafting an OL in the 2022 draft the only question is whether its in round 1 or not.

One thing is for sure, I don’t recall a time when Vrabel openly stated they would see who would be retained on staff. I’m paraphrasing there, but it’s clear some change will be made somewhere. I’d bet if there is not an OC change that Kelly is brought in with some role. 

2 hours ago, AvgJoe said:

One thing is for sure, I don’t recall a time when Vrabel openly stated they would see who would be retained on staff. I’m paraphrasing there, but it’s clear some change will be made somewhere. I’d bet if there is not an OC change that Kelly is brought in with some role. 

I wonder who?  Gotta think he keeps defensive staff in place.  He has complained about special teams a lot this year and who on offense?

Saffold is 100% a cut. The Titans have to clear space and he's an aging guard who can't stay healthy. Lamm and Jenkins are also def cuts. 

I'd be shocked if they moved on from Lewan. He's still good when he's healthy and he'll be a year removed from the ACL when players are typically much better. Plus it's so hard to find a LT. 

They are definitely keeping Ben Jones, Landry and Cunningham. 

They'll move around some guaranteed base salaries like they did last year but there will likely be some tough cuts, remember last year people didn't think they'd cut both starting CBs?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic