Where the Titans sit heading into the offseason

AussieTitanFan08

I think they keep Julio based on price they paid for him etc. I wouldn’t really want to see NWI slide into the wr2 role as you can see he couldn’t even fight through contact on apple to catch the ball(don’t get me wrong terrible throw still)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would cut Cunningham and resign Brown. I like pass coverage LB more than run stopper. I agree that Brown regressed this year, but under new ILB coach, he could be good again

I would argue there was more risk in terms of wasting draft resources in drafting Caleb Farley in the 1st round than taking a flier on Trey Smith on day 3 of the draft, if a 5th-6th round pick busts d

Never bothered to dig into film and am no OL expert besides, but I strongly suspect Ben Jones does a million little things to make things work and is easy to underrate.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, tgo said:

Saffold is a better LG than Lewan is a LT, esp for what the Titans do on offense. There's a reason why Saffold got All Pro votes and Lewan did not. 

That said, Saffold's age is a huge consideration and his health this past season was an issue with that nerve injury. 

Lewan had a better year at LT than Saffold did at LG. The quality of guards is not as good and Saffold is a big name which is why he got a couple of votes

59 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Lewan had a better year at LT than Saffold did at LG. The quality of guards is not as good and Saffold is a big name which is why he got a couple of votes

Keep Lewan, Davis, resign Jones, hope Radunz works at RT and Brewer at LG and sign depth pieces in FA

26 minutes ago, Amy said:

No way.  JRob sucks at drafting OL no more OL picks or injured picks.  Draft a TE, WR or QB

Yep he absolutely sucks at drafting OL 

- Conklin a two time all pro

- Davis a late 3rd round pick that received all pro votes last season

5 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Can't believe I'm asking this but who would be better? 

You use the same philosophy with him that you use with Tannehill or any other big hire.

If a guy proves he can't get the job done, then you move on and make the best choice you can going forward.  

And I'm not advocating it, at this point.

44 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Yep he absolutely sucks at drafting OL 

- Conklin a two time all pro

- Davis a late 3rd round pick that received all pro votes last season

As much as yes those players were perfect fits and gets and we should applaud the evaluations and developments of them, we also need to unfortunately include Wilson and Radunz in that OL draft history. I still have a lot positive thoughts in terms of Radunz turning into a good player, but context is Jrob is batting .500 on OL in the first two days of the draft as of now.

Just now, titanskick8851 said:

As much as yes those players were perfect fits and gets and we should applaud the evaluations and developments of them, we also need to unfortunately include Wilson and Radunz in that OL draft history. I still have a lot positive thoughts in terms of Radunz turning into a good player, but context is Jrob is batting .500 on OL in the first two days of the draft as of now.

You can't come to any conclusions regarding Radunz yet this time last year there were many writing Kristian Fulton off.

The only significant action we saw out of Radunz he went head to head with about 8hrs notice against Nick Bosa one of the best pass rushers in the NFL and while not perfect he didn't look out of place at LT.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

You can't come to any conclusions regarding Radunz yet this time last year there were many writing Kristian Fulton off.

The only significant action we saw out of Radunz he went head to head with about 8hrs notice against Nick Bosa one of the best pass rushers in the NFL and while not perfect he didn't look out of place at LT.

Would cutting Lewan save like $14 million?

• Jonboy unpinned this topic