That one is on Tannehill

titansfan

43 minutes ago, CharrdWood said:

Another fucking Tannehill apologist...Jesus Christ, grow a pair!  Coaching staff draws up plays, it's up to the QB to understand WTF is happening in real-time.

Newsflash: Tannehill CAN'T DO IT.

Retard.

Yo fuckstick, I ain’t no apologist. I said Tanne fucked it for us point blank. My mother fucking point, you narrow minded fuck, was that why in the hell are we throwing to NWI there? Was it the actual play call or a shit read by RT?

Coaching wasn’t ? today, but they weren’t the reason we lost. However, in the playoffs you put the ball in the hands of those who got you there/your playmakers. Someone thought it was cute to put it in NWI’s hands with the game on the line. Who was it?! That was the fucking post you dumb ass twit

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Interestingly (to me), I've grown more frustrated with Tannehill as more time has passed since the game. It's usually the opposite.   I honestly don't think there's any way that he regains m

this was a high powered offense. 9 sacks and 19 points including 4 field goals. can't ask for more in a playoff game. The game plan allowed the yards but it was bend but don't break played to perfecti

The pass blocking by the line was not an issue last night.  Tannehill had enough time to not make boneheaded throws into coverage.

16 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Listen to Tannehill on the post game presser, he went over all of his decision making, tbh. 

Can’t - out of the country. Had to watch the shit show over a spotty mobile connection via VPN and Yahoo sports app. It died the last drive and I had to wait for play by play updates on the ticker.

if you can share, much appreciated. 

Just now, Aramis said:

Can’t - out of the country. Had to watch the shit show over a spotty mobile connection via VPN and Yahoo sports app. It died the last drive and I had to wait for play by play updates on the ticker.

if you can share, much appreciated. 

Said his first read was Julio but they adjusted right before the snap to bracket him so he went to the underneath guy and thought he could get it in there. NWI was supposed to come back for the ball, which he did some, probably not enough. 

45 minutes ago, AvgJoe said:

Not the last two years. There were so many more big plays where AJB or Davis was running free in 2019 and 2020. I think a mixture of OC and absolutely zero threat at TE played a massive role in that. 

No TE threat is the absolute biggest difference. Those have been chain movers the last couple years for us. It was missing this year, glaringly. 

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Interestingly (to me), I've grown more frustrated with Tannehill as more time has passed since the game. It's usually the opposite.

I honestly don't think there's any way that he regains my trust as a fan until he does something in the playoffs. No regular season stuff matters. He can have an amazing season and I'm still just going to be waiting for the letdown in the playoffs.

Maybe I'll feel less jaded over time but his playoff performances have me feeling like this is just another flavor of QB hell. It tastes better but it's still QB hell.

It's largely the same.  Seasons wasted.  I'd say it is probably worse because he does well in the regular season...kind of a tease.  If it was some bum qb, you wouldn't be so surprised at the t flame out.

Some of the missed throws where guys were open deep also sting.

7 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Interestingly (to me), I've grown more frustrated with Tannehill as more time has passed since the game. It's usually the opposite.

I honestly don't think there's any way that he regains my trust as a fan until he does something in the playoffs. No regular season stuff matters. He can have an amazing season and I'm still just going to be waiting for the letdown in the playoffs.

Maybe I'll feel less jaded over time but his playoff performances have me feeling like this is just another flavor of QB hell. It tastes better but it's still QB hell.

For once we agree. I don't care what he does in the regular season next year. He's dead to me until he delivers in the playoffs.

7 minutes ago, oldschool said:

For once we agree. I don't care what he does in the regular season next year. He's dead to me until he delivers in the playoffs.

It's weird because he's proven he, and the team, can beat anyone. The can and they have and they do it often. Ryan Tannehill is a good QB.

But I have no confidence in him carrying this team to glory.No matter how hot he's playing coming in, I just don't think I'll be able to buy into the idea that we're good to go.

3 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

It's weird because he's proven he, and the team, can beat anyone. The can and they have and they do it often. Ryan Tannehill is a good QB.

But I have no confidence in him carrying this team to glory.No matter how hot he's playing coming in, I just don't think I'll be able to buy into the idea that we're good to go.

By contrast, Jimmy fucking G is 4-1 in the playoffs with 2 wins over Rodgers, 2 NFCCG appearances and a superbowl appearance.

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

By contrast, Jimmy fucking G is 4-1 in the playoffs with 2 wins over Rodgers, 2 NFCCG appearances and a superbowl appearance.

You have to laugh to keep from crying at that. Unreal. 

46 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

Said his first read was Julio but they adjusted right before the snap to bracket him so he went to the underneath guy and thought he could get it in there. NWI was supposed to come back for the ball, which he did some, probably not enough. 

Thank you - much appreciated! 

EDIT: but what about AJ? If they’re doubling Julio, AJ had to have a better look? Just sucks hanging the game on a third stringer who didn’t even factor into the game plan 

Edited by Aramis

5 minutes ago, Aramis said:

Thank you - much appreciated! 

EDIT: but what about AJ? If they’re doubling Julio, AJ had to have a better look? Just sucks hanging the game on a third stringer who didn’t even factor into the game plan 

In this instance, I might be willing to blame the personnel.  But wasn't Firkser wide open in the middle of the field?