AFC Divisional Round: Bengals @ Titans Game Thread

tgo

Just now, AussieTitanFan08 said:

You need to catch up @Jonboy for a couple of months I have been waging war on the idiotic members of the draft media saying ILB/CB are two of the three biggest needs for the Titans heading into this offseason.

Not sure why CB is so strongly opposed. It's not like we have a true lockdown #1 guy, and this class is very very good.

Of course we could use a WR extremely bad, also maybe some help on the offensive line.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@FinFaninNOVA dang, I didn't know you were going to the game today!      

Please just get a lead. Defense has that look in their eye today. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, StephenIsLegend said:

My mom only reads me the quality posts. 

Yours definitely don’t fit that criteria. You’re no better than Bproland

And they’re both Colts fans to boot!  Although BProland I think actually has a better grasp on both the Titans and Colts than people want to give credit for.

1 minute ago, Titans279 said:

Upgrading over Tannehill is not as easy as fans seem to be saying. To be fair they’re all sad and or drunk. 

Of course it’s not easy. But it’s not like you just cut him unless you land a vet like Rodgers or Wilson. You do what the Chiefs did. Move up and draft a guy you love. Then let him takeover when he’s ready and Tannehill starts until then. 

Just now, IowaOiler said:

I'm glad you admit you can't read.  Not surprise, honestly.

Surprised* 

If you’re going to insult me, at least make sure your grammar and punctuation are correct. 

As long as you keep your same thoughts and ideals, you’ll continue to be a bottom 5 poster and generally unworthy of a valid response. 

Hilarious blaming Vrabel.

He now has: a 9-7 season (and would’ve been a playoff berth) with a scrub QB, a first division title in a while, and a #1 seed appearance with an average QB vs Mahomes, Allen etc

Hes one of the best coaches in the NFL without a doubt and his “conservative” tag comes from him protecting turnover prone QBs

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

And they’re both Colts fans to boot!  Although BProland I think actually has a better grasp on both the Titans and Colts than people want to give credit for.

Iowa is just a delusional piece of shit who thinks he is correct. It’s actually kinda funny and you almost feel bad for the dude. 

Just now, Jonboy said:

Of course it’s not easy. But it’s not like you just cut him unless you land a vet like Rodgers or Wilson. You do what the Chiefs did. Move up and draft a guy you love. Then let him takeover when he’s ready and Tannehill starts until then. 

The problem is there is no guy like that in the draft.  And Wilson probably doesn’t want to come here.  Ditto Rodgers 

42 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

If you can't get one yard on two plays, you don't deserve it. On both those plays, Tanny and Henry tried to do too much, just get the first.

I fucking hate this attitude. What is the point of trying to get an 8-6 lead instead of a 7-6? The downside of it being 6-6 is rather abundant to anyone with an IQ above room temperature. I want someone to explain why the upside of 8-6 is better than the downside of 6-6.  The whole it's just a yard bullshit is idiotic. We see this ALL the time where teams DON"T convert what on paper sounds pretty easy.

As bad as Tannehill was and he certainly was the bigger problem, Vrabel NEVER allowed his superior football team to get a lead. How crazy is to coach like you're a 12 point underdog when you're the no.1 seed team?

1 minute ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Surprised* 

If you’re going to insult me, at least make sure your grammar and punctuation are correct. 

As long as you keep your same thoughts and ideals, you’ll continue to be a bottom 5 poster and generally unworthy of a valid response. 

Lol...sorry I missed the D.  Don't typically miss it with your mom, so I'm a little shocked she left it out when she read that to you.  

I personally don't give a fuck about your 'poster ratings.'  People prioritize those they agree with, and jesus fucking christ, if you agreed with me I would seriously reconsider my position.  

3 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Yep. Too bad we don’t have a second round pick this year to use for trades. I’m really leaning towards QB in round 1 and going that route. Tannehill needs a real qb pressuring him not Logan woodside. And if he crashes he gets replaced just like Mariota did.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic