AFC Divisional Round: Bengals @ Titans Game Thread

tgo

Joe Chill, Joe Camel, Joe Exotic---I don't give a fuck. 

I am happy for Bengals fans. I really am. Seeing them celebrate with their families last week was amazing. Joe believes they aren't done. How cool would it be to See Burrow and Chase win a National Championship together and then go on to the Super Bowl? 

Close the story book. The threads of reality spin more eloquent than Disney. Hercules doesn't always conquer the Titans. 

No one wants the Nashville narrative. Mahomes ascending. The Bills mafia having their day. Q-A-Rod against Billy GOAT Brady. Hell, Stafford's redemption in glitzy LA or a return to glory for the famed 49ers. 

Good. We go into this healthy, disrespected, and led by a man who not only knows how to win, but knows how to win at the greatest level the NFL has ever seen. The story of the Titans is not written with the singsong wonder from our friend Mickey, but the sound and fury of Shakespeare. 

Infused with the identity of Tennessee sports that has been slept on for decades but is now coming out of the shadows. 

The tenacious, scrappy, overachieving Predators--with defense and honky tonk weirdness making a unique and hostile opponent. The grit and grind Grizzlies who fight you more than play you, giving way to the most fearless and explosive player of this generation--a prince to the King in Ja Morant. 

And the Titans. Eddie fighting for extra yardage. Steve McNair battling through every injury to will the team to victory. 

Those Titans were lost for a long time.

But now, they are back. 

And today, the King returns.

This is not Lear, driven insane in the storm with only the wisdom of a fool to guide him. 

This is King Henry, and the game's afoot. 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@FinFaninNOVA dang, I didn't know you were going to the game today!      

Please just get a lead. Defense has that look in their eye today. 

Posted Images

Just now, chef said:

Interesting Evans out.  I guess when you have your full choice of players more or less you can really see who the coaches want to be on the field.  For this matchup at least.

If that's not the biggest indictment of a former 1st round pick... to be inactive for the first game in the team's playoff run... I don't know wtf is.

3 minutes ago, chef said:

Interesting Evans out.  I guess when you have your full choice of players more or less you can really see who the coaches want to be on the field.  For this matchup at least.

Evans would be out on most downs anyway, so I’m not entirely surprised he is inactive. He really has no value anymore outside of short yardage, 4 LB downs.

Just now, Starkiller said:

Evans would be out on most downs anyway, so I’m not entirely surprised he is inactive. He really has no value anymore outside of short yardage, 4 LB downs.

With Cunningham now here and Evans not a STer, was more or less a done deal once roster full strength again.

Murch and Tart both out DL.  Need to double check who is up at DT (SImmons, Autry, N Jones, and ??)

• Jonboy unpinned this topic