New NFL passing metric used to analyze playoff QBs, SHOCKING RESULTS INSIDE

TheBukafax

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have that Tannehill pic with the Oilers logo as my screen saver and just rubbed one out to it 

Some key quotes   ”Tannehill and his fourth-ranked 89 NGS Passing Score undoubtedly was key to the Titans' ability to survive their injuries.”   “Tannehill was an above-average pas

https://www.nfl.com/news/ranking-the-14-playoff-quarterbacks-based-on-ngs-new-passing-score-metric?campaign=Twitter_atn   The Next Gen Stats crew has created a new metric/algorithm to analyz

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Stafford's too high but McVay's offense is QB friendly and metric friendly - hell he had Goff really productive for a while.

what the fuck kind of offense do you think we run? haha

Just now, OILERMAN said:

Jesus, a few years ago the rams ran 11 personnel 90% of the time! Yea that's Vrabel!

If anything, the Titans are closer to the Kyle Shanahan version of that offense - more power sets.  But Russ is a complete fucking idiot so no surprise he's wrong again.

I'd like to see some of these QB stats separated by in the pocket vs out of the pocket. Fucking Mahomes gets 3 different downs within 1 play: in the pocket on drop back, 2nd pocket after moving, then the one he gets a ton of big plays -- backyard bs. If some of these guys had to read the defense and throw from the pocket within 3 secs like Brady, they would never be shit. 

Big Ben made an entire career using receivers that didn't necessarily run a predictable route by holding the ball. I'd like to see the rules changes to "after 3 secs QB becomes a runner." It's unfair that DBs must cover with so many rules against them and pass rushers have so many contact rules vs the QB. 

3 Mississippi RUSH if we're gonna play backyard bs!