2021 Playoff Field is Set

Jonboy

1 minute ago, BudsOilers said:

I will say that the Titans seemed to get unfairly crucified for the losses to the Jets and Texans with little to no mention of how injured they were in those games.

It also seems that other teams didn't get flamed in the same way. The Bills only put up 6 points in their loss to Jacksonville and no one seemed to give a shit. They were also like the healthiest team in the league this year. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Titans first opponent cannot be Buffalo or KC.    They’ll play the lowest remaining seed between the Steelers, Raiders, Patriots, and Bengals.     

We're a small market, run first team playing in an old, crappy publicly financed open air stadium with no long term legacy since there was a move, and we're a number one seed; the Titans are the NFL's

I’d just assume not play the Bengals. Not that I don’t think we'd be the favorite, but their offense is super dangerous and they could beat anyone.

Posted Images

It was a weird year. As thankful as I am to be the #1 seed, there's legitimacy to the claim that we're a weaker #1 seed than in the past. If the season ended week 16 (like past years), we'd be 11-5 as the #1, which is the lowest record for a #1 seed that I can remember. The Pats missed the playoffs at 11-5 one year.

So at least on the AFC side, there has been a ton of parity. It's great for us -- we get a bye, a fair matchup in the Divisional Round, and will play teams who are more flawed than normal.

I read somewheee can’t remember where they said the lowest remaining seed that was the previous home team has lost 85 percent of the time when facing the number 1 seed. So, if chiefs, bengals, bills all win we’d get Cinncy. I like those odds. 

3 hours ago, Alcibiades said:

Once again, imagine what it's like to be a Ravens fan. 8-3, widely seen as the best team in the AFC....then you don't win another game and miss the playoffs. And yeah, Colts too. But surely two weeks ago, the Ravens were also considered 90-something percent likely to make the playoffs. 

I think it’s a lot worse for Colts fans. The Ravens can take solace in the fact Jackson has been hurt and their secondary has been decimated all year, not to mention they lost their top 3 RBs before the season even started.

The Colts on the other hand reeled off 7 straight wins and were being talked about as the only team with a shot against KC…only to lose to Derek Carr and then the Jags in back to back weeks.

To top it off their QB was completely exposed and they have to give up a 1st for him. Tell me how all of that isn’t a massive kick in the dick. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

14 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I think it’s a lot worse for Colts fans. The Ravens can take solace in the fact Jackson has been hurt and their secondary has been decimated all year, not to mention they lost their top 3 RBs before the season even started.

The Colts on the other hand reeled off 7 straight wins and were being talked about as the only team with a shot against KC…only to lose to Derek Carr and then the Jags in back to back weeks.

To top it off their QB was completely exposed and they have to give up a 1st for him. Tell me how all of that isn’t a massive kick in the dick. 

May they continue to reign in Mediocrity with their Pro Bowlers and World Class GM

Actually the Bills finally got their heads out there asses and started to run more.Personally Allen wasn't that impressive,so they had to find some sorta run game with Singletary.Their run game is still trash and can be stopped but they have some semblance of one.

1 hour ago, cenj said:

It was a weird year. As thankful as I am to be the #1 seed, there's legitimacy to the claim that we're a weaker #1 seed than in the past. If the season ended week 16 (like past years), we'd be 11-5 as the #1, which is the lowest record for a #1 seed that I can remember. The Pats missed the playoffs at 11-5 one year.

So at least on the AFC side, there has been a ton of parity. It's great for us -- we get a bye, a fair matchup in the Divisional Round, and will play teams who are more flawed than normal.

It's joyful to watch teams play each other that are putting it all on the line because it's a playoff game and you know injuries are going to happen and we reap the benefits

I would assume we play Saturday? Got

to figure the nfc slot for Sunday will be tbe winner of the Monday night game and then the afc slot will prob be for a bigger market team like Kansas City or Buffalo 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
46 minutes ago, Bcap88 said:

I would assume we play Saturday? Got

to figure the nfc slot for Sunday will be tbe winner of the Monday night game and then the afc slot will prob be for a bigger market team like Kansas City or Buffalo 

I'm wondering this too. I wouldn't think the playoffs would be sorted by market size but they very well may be. 

Id rather play Saturday though.